talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

(SF) Spain 2-1 France - Tuesday 9th July, 2024

I said before the Euros that Spain are being very underestimated by people and predicted they'd comfortably beat Croatia when many were saying it would be a tough game. I also believe that Spain have probably played the best football at these Euros so far. But I think that France's strategy of play today will likely get them over the line against Spain. France have not played nearly as stylish football as Spain have played, but I think their rock solid defence and their forward players could work against the Spanish today. So if I had to choose a winner in this tightly contested match, I'd go for France, even though the bookies have Spain as the slight favourites.

If it ends up being a France England final I would boycott football and leave the forum.

Portugal had their reasons to play the way they did in 2016 bcz they had shit attacking options, fucking Eder. France has no justification

Posted (edited)

What a beautiful goal by Yamal! A superb goal by the 16 year old from outside the area and he equalises for Spain!

Spain 1-1 France

Edited by Michael