The better place to talk football.

Fantasy Premier League Draft - Matchday Discussion

football forum

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
4 hours ago, Stan said:

close between myself and @Teso dos Bichos with us both on 31.

Looks like Lingard and Young will get bonus points for me while Alonso will get bonus points for him. 

in addition to this, I'm now 12 points ahead thanks to Chamberlain getting on the scoresheet. 

It boils down to De Bruyne vs Jesus tomorrow

• Administrator
5 hours ago, Mel81x said:

It's going to be very close. I think you'll edge it because I feel like Sane is going to cause a ruckus today 

I looked at it last night, I need a 14 point swing to win. Unless Cech injured himself in the warm up meaning Pickford is auto subbed in and Palace do the business alongside City, that lead to is too big to close 

• Subscriber
10 hours ago, Batard said:

I looked at it last night, I need a 14 point swing to win. Unless Cech injured himself in the warm up meaning Pickford is auto subbed in and Palace do the business alongside City, that lead to is too big to close 

Id start praying that Arsenal have a bad bad day at the office and your two Palace boys come through.

• Administrator
Just now, Mel81x said:

Id start praying that Arsenal have a bad bad day at the office and your two Palace boys come through.

xD

I’m happy to concede defeat. I didn’t help myself.

• Subscriber
Just now, Batard said:

xD

I’m happy to concede defeat. I didn’t help myself.

Honestly speaking when I look at your midfield the red herring is Leroy Sane. The guy just went cold and for me its been Aguero. Sometimes I think hes just going to not score and then he comes up with the goods. I am thinking second half will see a goal from him.

• Administrator
11 minutes ago, Mel81x said:

Honestly speaking when I look at your midfield the red herring is Leroy Sane. The guy just went cold and for me its been Aguero. Sometimes I think hes just going to not score and then he comes up with the goods. I am thinking second half will see a goal from him.

When I look at the forwards I overlooked for Sane, it’s quite the disappointment. He just went flat. I probably focused on midfield and defence far too much. I’ve managed a few goals but I’ve been lucky with the fixtures thus far. Not getting away with it this round though haha

• Subscriber

After that loss I am hoping to pick up some points this round but have to say it wasn't as wide of a defeat as I initially thought it was going to be. If only Migs had saved the goal and we defended better. Oh well.

• Administrator
13 hours ago, Kitchen Sales said:

Double games for all spurs and west ham player this round

Won’t make much difference to me. I bet Arnautovic gets himself sent off!

Have to say, my boys gave @Dickie a good dicking so far. 

Goals for Knockaert, Wilson, Mane and Klaven, plus a clean sheet for Schmeichel and Lindelof has sorted me right out.

Definitely no new year hangover for the boys. Kane to come too hopefully...

29 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Have to say, my boys gave @Dickie a good dicking so far. 

Goals for Knockaert, Wilson, Mane and Klaven, plus a clean sheet for Schmeichel and Lindelof has sorted me right out.

Definitely no new year hangover for the boys. Kane to come too hopefully...

I really have to remember my password to set my roster....

• This topic was unpinned and locked

Archived