talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Matchday Chat - Aug to Dec 2017/18 season archive

14 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

I wasnt kidding when i said Monaco got the better end of the deal. Bakayoko was overpriced big time and Monaco replaced him with a much better midfielder, Tielemans.

You are a laugh. Weve won every game with him in the side you plumb xD

Least we didnt spend 90 million on a shit version of Kante, who went for only 30

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Decent start from us fizzled out. Clear elbow from Francis on Rooney goes unpunished leading to us playing with ten men in the closing stages while Rooney gets sewn back up.

We need to sack off this Martinez esque slow passing build up, it's so bad and ineffective. Run at the bastards, pass the ball forwards.

1 minute ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

I just think Tielemans is a better midfielder. Every time you shit talk Pogba it reminds me of what conte said about him when asked who was better him or kante.. TOP TOP player, he wasnt going to admit it but he knows Pogba is better than kante. kante is a limited midfielder with great stamina, pogba is a complete midfielder.

Yup because that answers it xD

One is the player of the season and a back to back league title winner, the other won the mickey mouse treble. 

Your reputation is why I continue to have digs at you, because I'm willing to bet everything you haven't watched Bakayoko to make any justifiable assesment. If he was at United, you'd without a doubt be buzzing over him. May I remind you your embarrassing Morata > Lukaku cock up?

3 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Yup because that answers it xD

Your reputation is why I continue to have digs at you, because I'm willing to bet everything you haven't watched Bakayoko to make any justifiable assesment. If he was at United, you'd without a doubt be buzzing over him. May I remind you your embarrassing Morata > Lukaku cock up?

This

Just now, Teso dos Bichos said:

kante's total amount of goals with the four teams he has played, 10 goals. pogba 34 goals and 43 assists with juventus :rofl: even makelele acknowledges who is the better player.. "POGBA can lead France to WC glory"

Yup goals are the making of a fucking midfielder and if we believe everything players say Gerrard > Scholes because Zidane says so. 

Fuck me have a day off

Goals and assists are the making of a COMPLETE midfielder you bellend.

But didn't you say Zidane was overrated because he only scores "flashy goals"?

absolute gold.

:rofl: you fucking idiot. i said he didnt score enough goals and people only rate him because of the flashy goals he scored. 

131 goals with a ton of assists. Right, yet he's overrated and Pogba the best midfielder in the world.

I think your first issue is that you've got the idea of a midfielder completely wrong

your second problem is that Kante and Pogba are 2 completely different players.

caught out again. Another one for the books.

Archived