• Sign up free today!

    Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

Sign in to follow this  
The Palace Fan

Ryan Giggs The Genius

Recommended Posts

It baffles me that he is still an acceptable public figure. John Terry is considered a cunt, rightly but this man seems to appear all over. Terry has the racism but Giggs has the woman beating so I don’t get how he’s gotten away with it.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To be fair to the sister-in-law shagger, he ruled out the Swansea job because of the way they treat him last time he applied. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Reckon Giggs and Sherwood will probably replace Zidane at Madrid 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, The Artful Dodger said:

It baffles me that he is still an acceptable public figure. John Terry is considered a cunt, rightly but this man seems to appear all over. Terry has the racism but Giggs has the woman beating so I don’t get how he’s gotten away with it.

I think you will find Mr. Terry was cleared in a court of law, so as usual, your posting is nothing but bollocks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, The Liquidator said:

I think you will find Mr. Terry was cleared in a court of law, so as usual, your posting is nothing but bollocks.

No, he was spot on.

4 hours ago, The Artful Dodger said:

John Terry is considered a cunt

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, The Liquidator said:

Only by weak minded morons like yourself Lucas ~ I wont forget you :ay:

Jedi mind trick him - it always works

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Blue said:

Jedi mind trick him - it always works

Yeah I know, wasted on a weak minded Moron :D ~ Merry Christmas Blue

Edited by The Liquidator
Wrong Emot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, The Liquidator said:

Very good Blue! As I imagine him, Jar Jar Binks, a weak minded Moron :D

Good point, why didn't Qui Gon mind trick him to leave them alone. The script is a prick.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, The Liquidator said:

I think you will find Mr. Terry was cleared in a court of law, so as usual, your posting is nothing but bollocks.

What about the shagging his team mates missus?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RandoEFC said:

What about the shagging his team mates missus?

Would that be EX team mates EX partner? If Bridge was that concerned he should have stayed with her and his offspring instead of fucking off n playing her.

Nobody knows the relationship John has with his own wife and frankly its nothing to do with anyone else.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, The Liquidator said:

Would that be EX team mates EX partner? If Bridge was that concerned he should have stayed with her and his offspring instead of fucking off n playing her.

Nobody knows the relationship John has with his own wife and frankly its nothing to do with anyone else.

Shagging anyone else's bird or your team mates ex makes you a cunt even if it has nothing to do with him as a footballer. 

Embarrassing that you'd try and justify a man sticking his wick where he knows he shouldn't because he happened to wear a Chelsea shirt when he played football.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

Shagging anyone else's bird or your team mates ex makes you a cunt even if it has nothing to do with him as a footballer. 

Embarrassing that you'd try and justify a man sticking his wick where he knows he shouldn't because he happened to wear a Chelsea shirt when he played football.

Total n utter bollocks and says more about you than you could ever imagine ~ Merry Christmas :ay:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As it's Christmas have a positive rep but know that I'm laughing at you not with you. xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Advertisement