Jump to content
talkfootball365
  • Welcome!

    Tired of Kevins and Karens on Facebook and other social media platforms?

    Our forum is completely focused on football and moderated to keep discussions civil. Sound good? Sign up!

Who Am I?


football forum
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Smiley Culture said:

Name the player based upon who they’ve played with and whom they play with now. 

I’ll start;

Aidan McGeady - Eric Dier - Angel Di Maria - Jesse Lingard. 

Marcos Rojo - ties with Spartak and Sporting then with United and Argentina from what I can tell

Edited by Mel81x
Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, Smiley Culture said:

Correct. Thought McGeady may have thrown people. 

It was the McGeady part that threw me off initially till I went and looked at his playing history. Then the two came together. Think the DiMaria one was the clicker for me as I almost forgot he was a United player.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Mel81x said:

It was the McGeady part that threw me off initially till I went and looked at his playing history. Then the two came together. Think the DiMaria one was the clicker for me as I almost forgot he was a United player.

Cheat. :o

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'll go next

I have played with the following

Claudio Pizarro - Oscar Cardozo

I was once managed by Pellegrini

I am a striker

 

Should be very easy that one.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, Blue said:

I'll go next

I have played with the following

Claudio Pizarro - Oscar Cardozo

I was once managed by Pellegrini

I am a striker

 

Should be very easy that one.

i had no idea about this one so had to look at their respective club histories.

They've never played at the same club???

And Pellegrini has never managed a club where either of these 2 have played?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Stan said:

i had no idea about this one so had to look at their respective club histories.

They've never played at the same club???

And Pellegrini has never managed a club where either of these 2 have played?

Career mate, not one club

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Here goes my attempt...

  • I am Italian
  • My idol was Giuseppe Giannini
  • I became captain at an early age
  • I played with the likes of Del Piero, Ferrara and Maldini
  • I revere the Eternal City
  • I in turn am revered by the faithful of my club like a god
  • I could've gone to various of the greatest clubs in Europe but decided to stay faithful
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

Here goes my attempt...

  • I am Italian
  • My idol was Giuseppe Giannini
  • I became captain at an early age
  • I played with the likes of Del Piero, Ferrara and Maldini
  • I revere the Eternal City
  • I in turn am revered by the faithful of my club like a god
  • I could've gone to various of the greatest clubs in Europe but decided to stay faithful

Did he not also once get to meet the famous @Stan?

 

Totti

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Spike said:

Getting closer really. 

Another few hint.
Thomas Gravesen
 

Should’ve said that in the first place mate!  Flippin ‘eck!

The answer is Thomas Gravesen...

I always suspected him of being that way inclined to be honest.  His constant wry smile was always suspicious to me.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, SirBalon said:

Should’ve said that in the first place mate!  Flippin ‘eck!

The answer is Thomas Gravesen...

I always suspected him of being that way inclined to be honest.  His constant wry smile was always suspicious to me.

No ya bastard, that was the hint.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

football forum
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...