talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

What TV Series Are You Watching?

football forum

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, nudge said:

@Pyfish 

Race Across the World is back - have you caught the first episode of Season 2 yet?

Forgot it was on tonight but I’ve got it recorded on Sky Q so will catch up on it next few days. Really enjoyed the last series! 

• Upvote 1

• Subscriber
34 minutes ago, Pyfish said:

Forgot it was on tonight but I’ve got it recorded on Sky Q so will catch up on it next few days. Really enjoyed the last series! 

Yep I loved it; haven't watched the new one yet either but really looking forward to it!

I watched both seasons of 'Kingdom' a South Korean tv show... 

Set in Koreas Joseon period where the Crown Prince has to not only battle internal problems but also cope with an outbreak of a zombie plague... Thought it might be a bit rubbish but was actually very good... Has a bit of a '28 days later' feel to it zombie wise... they even do a scene similar to the 'Long Night' in Game of Thrones which was pretty good.. Lot's of double dealing and back stabbing going on in the background as well which keeps it ticking along nicely rather than just being about zombies all the time... 

4 hours ago, nudge said:

Just started watching The Letter for the King - looks pretty good so far...

Damn.… xD Just started watching it last night, watched the first 3 episodes and was going to post something up about it but fell asleep and once again you get in before me.. 

shaking head smh GIF by Brimstone (The Grindhouse Radio, Hound Comics)

• Haha 1

• Subscriber
4 hours ago, Bluewolf said:

Damn.… xD Just started watching it last night, watched the first 3 episodes and was going to post something up about it but fell asleep and once again you get in before me.. 

shaking head smh GIF by Brimstone (The Grindhouse Radio, Hound Comics)

But I only watched the first episode... So you're actually in the lead! 

• Subscriber
15 hours ago, Bluewolf said:

Just watched Episode 3... Really enjoying it so I'm a bit struggling to understand the poor ratings. How far ahead are you now and how do you like it so far?

1 minute ago, nudge said:

Just watched Episode 3... Really enjoying it so I'm a bit struggling to understand the poor ratings. How far ahead are you now and how do you like it so far?

Finished it today in some vain attempt to keep in front of you.... 

Enjoyed it, never seen the ratings to be fair just stumbled on it while flicking about on Netflix... better that way then I can make my own mind up... 

• Upvote 1

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Enjoyed it, never seen the ratings to be fair just stumbled on it while flicking about on Netflix... better that way then I can make my own mind up... 

Good to hear... I'll keep on watching then. That crazy monastery scared me a bit xD 

• Haha 1

• Subscriber
4 hours ago, Bluewolf said:

Just finished it! A very enjoyable series. There will be Season 2 for sure, right? The way it ended makes me think it's not over...

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, nudge said:

Just finished it! A very enjoyable series. There will be Season 2 for sure, right? The way it ended makes me think it's not over...

I think all series should end along those lines, Similar to Locke & Key as well, especially if it got low ratings as you pointed out because we could not be sure it got enough of an audience to have a second season... I would like to think so though.. This way at least it does leave them the option to move on with it but if not at least we had a proper ending and were not left hanging never ever knowing what the outcome was... 

I liked it, good mix of characters and didn't go mad on the CGI, just enough in all the right places at the right time.. 

Recently decided to start watching Narcos and I’ve got no idea why it’s taken me so long, it’s great! They took a lot of liberties with regards to the true story of Pablo Escobar, but I suppose it was never meant to be a 1:1 retelling, so I can let that slide. 

Just about to start Season 3. I can’t lie, I’m a bit sad that Pablo isn’t going to be the villain anymore, Wagner Moura played the role so brilliantly...but the Cali cartlel do look very interesting. 

Edited by nfb_10

Westworld Season 3, Ozark Season 3, The Last Kingdom Season 4 will soon be released, there's Sunderland 'til I die Season 2 on the horizon. In terms of self isolation, these are some good times for me. 

• Subscriber

Finally started watching 12 Monkeys. The original movie is one of my favourites and I always meant to check the series out but somehow never did... glad I did today. Watching Episode 1; fantastic. The theme might be a bit uncanny given the current situation but at least it's relevant haha. Knowing it's currently in Season 4 gives me hope too.

@Bluewolf

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, nudge said:

Finally started watching 12 Monkeys. The original movie is one of my favourites and I always meant to check the series out but somehow never did... glad I did today. Watching Episode 1; fantastic. The theme might be a bit uncanny given the current situation but at least it's relevant haha. Knowing it's currently in Season 4 gives me hope too.

@Bluewolf

I will check it out later tonight...