talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

What TV Series Are You Watching?

football forum

• Subscriber
4 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Have you been on the sauce today... maybe a little lunchtime drinky perhaps?? B|

Oops! Stupid autocorrect... Spent the day at the beach today 😎 so...yes xD

• Haha 1

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Sure is… Always the rich with the most skeletons in the closet.. 

I know it's kind of the main goal of the series so it's not surprising, but I still find it amusing how well the train mirrors the society, with all its layers and issues... Very metaphoric.

• Upvote 1

On 02/06/2020 at 00:30, nudge said:

I know it's kind of the main goal of the series so it's not surprising, but I still find it amusing how well the train mirrors the society, with all its layers and issues... Very metaphoric.

I think it was best described when he was talking about being a Janitor from the lowly positions all the way up to the Penthouse... 

• Upvote 1

I have been watching The Break, a show in French, set in Belgium. 

Season 1 was brilliant, and I'm just starting Season 2 now. If you like crime, drama, suspense, then you might want to check it out. 

Anyone watched The English Game? Finished it last night. Decent watch. Researched Fergus Suter while I was watching it and there is a couple of historical inaccuracies in the storyline but overall it's worth watching.

On 09/06/2020 at 01:34, nudge said:

Have you watched the latest episode of Snowpiercer yet, @Bluewolf? I just did, and whoa...it keeps getting better and better. Did not see that coming...

Saw it last night... yet more twists and turns. I actually thought she had killed him to start with until the end... So what next I wonder?? I hope there are some more grizzly murders so she has to bring him back out again... 

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Bluewolf said:

Saw it last night... yet more twists and turns. I actually thought she had killed him to start with until the end... So what next I wonder?? I hope there are some more grizzly murders so she has to bring him back out again... 

Yeah it does make me wonder where the story goes from there... I thought Layton was going to call the shots and be the hero of the tail revolution, don't think they are going to keep him in the drawers for long (maybe an episode or two?); he's just too big of a character. I imagine Melanie will start having troubles with the first class passengers (especially Folger family) now that LJ got arrested for those murders, things might get ugly. Especially if her 'Mr. Wilford' myth gets busted... I think the head of security is also suspicious already (that scene with the Churchill speech).

• Upvote 1

Just started this show this morning. I believe it's the last French show on Netflix that I haven't seen. 

First episode was brilliant though. 

MV5BMzk2N2FjNWUtN2ViZi00ZDQ0LThhYzUtNDZk

Also, one of the actresses in the show is a proper beauty. Manon Azem...

019bfb78a550be8f4e2e7e220e31220d.jpg

BUp-gzMbnNhUevYqtSDzmoxu4FZmtwbsLJgKlS21

• Subscriber
On 10/06/2020 at 18:24, Bluewolf said:

Watched Episode 5 yet?

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

The bridge scene was pretty darn good.... not often you see the train like that but disaster was averted just in time.. for now!! 

So much more going on as well... 

I must say Melanie is my favourite character in all this. 

3 minutes ago, nudge said:

I must say Melanie is my favourite character in all this. 

Nice to have a female we like rather than rooting for them to die a horrible death for a change.. xD

Trying to juggle all that lot and keep order while trying to play two roles is a skill.... although her secret is out and bound to gather momentum as it goes along... 

• Haha 1