Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

Sign in to follow this  
Cicero

Emerson Palmieri to Chelsea

Like fucking clockwork. 

Same with Dybala when the Barca rumors died down, Teso all of a sudden rates him :congrats:

• Confused 1

He’s a pretty decent player, but still finding his best after an ACL injury. Last season the lad was class. Hence the passport and call up to the National side. 

53 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Like fucking clockwork. 

Same with Dybala when the Barca rumors died down, Teso all of a sudden rates him :congrats:

My initial assesment of both Dybala and sandro was wrong. It was my mistake for judging both players without giving them a proper look.

It has nothing to do with being linked to Chelsea or Barcelona

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

My initial assesment of both Dybala and sandro was wrong. It was my mistake for judging both players without giving them a proper look.

It has nothing to do with being linked to Chelsea or Barcelona

Fair post 

Anyway, fairly nervous for Emerson. As coming from experience I know what it's like coming back from an ACL injury. A massive mental setback. 

Azpilicueta also tore his acl early in his career

Edited by Cicero

£17.6m plus £7m in add-ons, not bad for a 23 year old. However you can never really tell how he will adapt.

Has to be an improvement on Kenedy :D

Giroud deal also apparently close (never thought i'd say that), i don't think he is an improvement on Bats who already knows the team well. The deal is rumored to be 18 mill, not a massive fee but still plenty for a 31 year old player.

As Sky reports Džeko wanted a 120k per week salary, and a three and a half year contract. Nice try mate but you won't getting your pension at Chelsea.