talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

The Thread for Useless, but Interesting Facts

football forum

Turnitin was the royal jester of the French King. He one day slapped the King's ass in an act infuriating the King. He replied Oh I'm sorry I thought it was the Queen. 

King ordered to execute him, asked him which way he would like to die. Turnitin said of old age, the King laughed and only banished him from the court, not killing him. 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Aladdin said:

Eurasia is actually a super-continent with Europe and Asia as it's two parts. In terms of tectonic plates subcontinent qualifies as a continent than Europe.

Yep from Lisbon to Shanghai with no water in between.

In the 90s worked with a chap that had travelled on the trans-Siberian Express.

Recall him saying they got stopped by Russian police and after showing their tickets and passports were waved on. In China he mentioned having a meal and after returning to his lodgings relaised he did not have his wallet.

After a mini panic he went back to the restaurant to see the chap behind the counter smiling knowingly with his wallet in his hand. 

He had a good sense of humour and was a relaxed CFC fan and used office work to pay for travelling. 

• Subscriber
On 14/03/2022 at 21:19, Aladdin said:

Eurasia is actually a super-continent with Europe and Asia as it's two parts. In terms of tectonic plates subcontinent qualifies as a continent than Europe.

At school in early 90s we were still taught of Eurasia as a continent - not Europe and Asia as two separate ones!

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

@MUFC, why did you send me this as a private message? you should have posted it in here I presume xD

As an afterthought, nearly all of us have mobile phones nowadays so we don't have to do that anymore.

download (1).png

How do you post from phone to here lol?