• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Cooking

football forum

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrator
3 hours ago, JoshBRFC said:

Who has an air fryer?

And can anyone recommend any good ones.  The Ninja ones seem to the most popular. 

Ninja are good. 

My in laws have one from Aldi. Much cheaper but just as effective. 

3 hours ago, JoshBRFC said:

Who has an air fryer?

And can anyone recommend any good ones.  The Ninja ones seem to the most popular. 

What are you planning to do with it?

I used to have one, and mainly used it for fries/chips, but they never got as good as doing them the old fashioned way, so I got rid of mine again. 

• Subscriber
11 hours ago, Stan said:

Ninja are good. 

My in laws have one from Aldi. Much cheaper but just as effective. 

Aldi is awesome xD. Might have to go have a look. 

10 hours ago, Tommy said:

What are you planning to do with it?

I used to have one, and mainly used it for fries/chips, but they never got as good as doing them the old fashioned way, so I got rid of mine again. 

Crispy chicken. All sorts really. What’s the old fashioned way for you? In the oven or deep fried?

10 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

They use so much electricity so I’ve always steered clear, but everyone I know with one has a ninja

Yeah everyone has the ninja 😅.

On 20/08/2023 at 09:09, Tommy said:

Deep fried. It's not the healthiest way, so I don't eat them every other day, but it is by far the best way to enjoy chips. 

What's the most popular brand of chips in your country? You can hand cut them your own but we have a brand called McCain's. Their thick cut oven chips for me are actually better than deep fried chips. 

27 minutes ago, MUFC said:

What's the most popular brand of chips in your country? You can hand cut them your own but we have a brand called McCain's. Their thick cut oven chips for me are actually better than deep fried chips. 

Well, McCain's are a Canadian brand that are very popular world-wide, so they are the most popular brand here too. I'm not sure if I had these exact same ones, but I did have oven chips before which turned out decent, but didn't come close to deep fried. At least that's my personal opinion, as everyone likes different things. 

29 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Well, McCain's are a Canadian brand that are very popular world-wide, so they are the most popular brand here too. I'm not sure if I had these exact same ones, but I did have oven chips before which turned out decent, but didn't come close to deep fried. At least that's my personal opinion, as everyone likes different things. 

I thought they were British and only sold in the UK 😮🤣