Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

Sign in to follow this  
football forum

Thursday 22nd February - Arsenal (4) 1-2 (2) Ostersunds (2nd Leg)

I have always tried to respect the decisions made by M. Wenger but I find his continuous trust in brain-dead Welbeck impossible to conceive.  Tonight's game may be a matter of a position already achieved but finally he may see what a waste of time and space this idiot is,  He will - no doubt - again let him down - bad decision Arsene!

Didnt even feel like watching this one, thought it would be a one sided affair but just saw the score and all of a sudden this tie has lit up xD

Surely if Arsenal get knocked out tonight, and if they get battered by City sunday, has Wenger sacked? 

If Arsenal lose this it'll surely be the biggest upset in European football history.

Ostersunds are incredible. Unbelievable where they've come from to do this.

Gonna be some aggressive 'show me something else second half' kind of team talk from Wenger you'd expect. 

Wenger’s such a classy guy that he’s purposefully taken all the Twitter banterladz’ attention away from Celtic.

What a gent.

I'm actually a bit gutted Arsenal have scored even though I shouldn't really give a shit (if anything, Arsenal going through and getting more matches is a good thing as it spreads their squad a bit thin for that race for 4th). But it would have just been hilarious if Arsenal were knocked out by some Swedish minnows.

• Upvote 1

Ostersunds, for a side of their stature and budget, are superb.

Ostersunds are playing some terrific football away from home against a club thats much much bigger than them. 

5 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

Agreed.

Thats a bad edit, they are actually not playing terrific at home against a...... oh wait xD

Ah well at least Robbie from Arsenal fan tv might be able to a launch a takeover bid from Kroenke tomorrow,  by the amount he make tonight. 

1 minute ago, Cannabis said:

Nah, will be quiet as all will be forgotten with that Kolasinac goal.

Wenger, Iwobi and welbeck will get it and rightly so

This is just so bad, you got Man city, Liverpool winning big away, Tottenham getting a result at Juve. Arsenal cant even beat some Swedish farmers at home. 

Clearly this has to be the match with the lowest number of audience in the stadium for Arsenal. 

Just now, Asura said:

Clearly this has to be the match with the lowest number of audience in the stadium for Arsenal. 

Its a sell out! Arsenal have already  sold all the tickets

1 minute ago, VanPaddy said:

Its a sell out! Arsenal have already  sold all the tickets

So does this mean people bought the tickets but didnt show up to the match? And that too in this large numbers?

Hilarious result. Why can literally everyone beat Arsenal bar us xD

4 minutes ago, Asura said:

So does this mean people bought the tickets but didnt show up to the match? And that too in this large numbers?

Most are season tickets who didnt bother going

Through to the next round while being shit enough for Man City to underestimate us in the cup final. Perfect plan. Let's just hope we take Man City seriously after they were knocked out of the FA Cup by a League One side. :ph34r:

Danny who?  Mine was the first and now the last Post!  Suffice to hope the Arsenal fans keep faith with the boss as long as he gets real and sorts out the chaff from the chaff.  He can't resign at the moment - it would be unfair to whoever comes in next - a sort of Premier League Sunderland job!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, SchalkeUK said:

Danny who?  Mine was the first and now the last Post!  Suffice to hope the Arsenal fans keep faith with the boss as long as he gets real and sorts out the chaff from the chaff.  He can't resign at the moment - it would be unfair to whoever comes in next - a sort of Premier League Sunderland job!

That’s what I’ve been saying this season. It’s his mess and he should sort it out. 

10 hours ago, Asura said:

You probably didn’t mean it, I hope you did because it’s very clever! xD