Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

Sign in to follow this  
football forum

Trouble Opening a Thread

football forum

Hi staff

I'm having a bit of trouble in opening a thread. I've tried everything today but it hasn't panned out for me. I haven't been able to open one today.

Can anyone help???

football forum
Just now, Cannabis said:

You've been banned.

I'm being serious, I can't open a thread. Its giving me an error. Today I haven't been able to open a single thread. I need to open the next A-League PL matchday.

2 hours ago, Blue said:

I'm being serious, I can't open a thread. Its giving me an error. Today I haven't been able to open a single thread. I need to open the next A-League PL matchday.

ignore Cannabis. He finds it hard to differentiate between being an idiot and being a very big idiot.

What's the error message you get? Can you take a screenshot?

I've checked the posting settings for you and that sub-forum but there's nothing unusual about it. Can you create topics anywhere else? I've noticed you could create the Croatia/Peru topic, were there any issues before that was done?

• Upvote 1

football forum

Hook line and sinker xD

I thought having opened this thread and saying "I couldn't open any today" gave it away.

I'm dangerous :/ 

football forum

I'll open the A-League matchday shortly.

football forum

I didn't know threads could be brought back haha

Everything can be brought back!*

*most things.

53 minutes ago, Blue said:

Hook line and sinker xD

I thought having opened this thread and saying "I couldn't open any today" gave it away.

I'm dangerous :/ 

The moment I saw this thread title I knew someone was being a villain. 

58 minutes ago, Stan said:

ignore Cannabis. He finds it hard to differentiate between being an idiot and being a very big idiot.

What's the error message you get? Can you take a screenshot?

I've checked the posting settings for you and that sub-forum but there's nothing unusual about it. Can you create topics anywhere else? I've noticed you could create the Croatia/Peru topic, were there any issues before that was done?

the irony of this.

what a melt.

Just now, Cannabis said:

@Stan will probably have to resign after this level of mugging off.

might have to resign from life as well.

Stan is like a cranked called Indian telemarketer. 

Just now, Berserker said:

@Stan You got the piss taken out of you by Brian, i think you should take the day off mate.

correct. 

Stop bullying the poor guy.

I don't have much time on my hands right now but I will post a step-by-step instruction later.

3 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

What the hell happened here? All a weird hoax?

Stan showed empathy and compassion towards Brian once, then realised he shouldn't have. 

35 minutes ago, The Palace Fan said:

Stan showed empathy and compassion towards Brian once, then realised he shouldn't have. 

Yep, Brian is royally fucked from now on. 

2 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

This is the second best hoax Brian has ever pulled.

Which is the best one? I know about the car-crash one he pulled on Storts' forum, however, that didn't turn out so well for him haha.

5 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

The car crash one, stuff of legend. 

Think it ended up on a few forums.

Lol, i think he left Stort's forum (after having asked to be banned) because of that, but didn't know it had also reached other forums apart from here. If it did, it was deservedly so as it was hilarious.

football forum
7 hours ago, Cannabis said:

This is the second best hoax Brian has ever pulled.

Nah, this is the best.

5 minutes ago, Cicero said:

@Cannabis @Berserker

Ellaborate on this car hoax scenario 

Brian faked his death by creating another account on Stort's forum and pretending to be his father, he made a thread saying his son (himself) had died in a car crash so as to attention-seek and get people's empathy and for them to say good things about him (which they didn't). Then he returned from the dead with his tail between his legs and said it was a joke, which no one believed. People took the piss out of him even more than before and that's when he begged the staff to ban him so as to forcefully prevent him from keep posting as he has no self-restrain, staff didn't as they thought it was retarded, and that's when he left and came back here. End of the story.

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Berserker said:

Brian faked his death by creating another account on Stort's forum and pretending to be his father, he made a thread saying his son (himself) had died in a car crash so as to attention-seek and get people's empathy and for them to say good things about him (which they didn't). Then he returned from the dead with his tail between his legs and said it was a joke, which no one believed. People took the piss out of him even more than before and that's when he begged the staff to ban him so as to forcefully prevent him from keep posting as he has no self-restrain, staff didn't as they thought it was retarded, and that's when he left and came back here. End of the story.

I remember there was a mexican lad who supported United (not Teso) that died from an unfortunate scenario. 

Think it was Stan or someone else that broke the news to us. 

Just now, Cicero said:

I remember there was a mexican lad who supported United (not Teso) that died from an unfortunate scenario. 

Yes, Kris. He was such a good guy, got on very well with me and @The Rebel CRS such a shame for him to go so young and in such manner. R.I.P

12 minutes ago, Berserker said:

don't forget that in this fake post, his 'father' said that 'Brian was a lover'. 

Didn't know that's how they roll in Peru...

• Haha 2

football forum
50 minutes ago, Berserker said:

I left AFF a year after that, and it had more to do with it being a cesspool than the car crash. People support Teso there, that's all you need to know.