talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Antonio Conte to Make Announcement on his Future at the End of the Season

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 24/05/2018 at 14:18, Cicero said:

Yes, it does. Our youth and development teams are playing wonderful attacking/ high -press football. It's about time our first team does the same. 

Because they are physically further along than their opponents. By the time everyone catches up any half decent player ends up on Crystal Palace's bench

:ph34r:

25 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Sky Italia reporting we have agreed to trigger Sarri's 8 million release clause. 

So Napoli have two coaches contracted on their payroll?

I can’t remember where this happened before not too long ago but I think it was also Italy. Absolute madness! Napoli could actually be paying a substantial amount of money in wages with only one active head coach if Sarri decided to call a sabatical. 

58 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

I can’t remember where this happened before not too long ago but I think it was also Italy. Absolute madness! Napoli could actually be paying a substantial amount of money in wages with only one active head coach if Sarri decided to call a sabatical. 

I remember QPR in their peak madness having a manager on 'Gardening Leave' whilst bringing in another manager. 

On 5/26/2018 at 13:59, SirBalon said:

I imagine Napoli have more than two coaches ya tit

Usually this means that there are legal issues surrounding the departing head coach in my experience.  Normally a compromise is reached between the departing coach and whatever is remaining on his contract. I may be wrong in this case as I don't know the details, but this is the common situation in these circumstances.

23 hours ago, True Blue said:

Day 9 nothing happening

22 hours ago, SirBalon said:

Usually this means that there are legal issues surrounding the departing head coach in my experience.  Normally a compromise is reached between the departing coach and whatever is remaining on his contract. I may be wrong in this case as I don't know the details, but this is the common situation in these circumstances.

1 hour ago, The Palace Fan said:

Jesus Christ just hurry up.

Could be that with Abramovich having problems getting back in the country that might have something to do with it if he is the type to do the hiring and firing in person... or, could be that there is an issue with the incoming replacement for some reason, each bit of the jigsaw and all that... 

6 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Could be that with Abramovich having problems getting back in the country that might have something to do with it if he is the type to do the hiring and firing in person... or, could be that there is an issue with the incoming replacement for some reason, each bit of the jigsaw and all that... 

The only thing with that mate is that I don't see Conte as the type of man that waits around for anything to happen especially if the next man doesn't appear, then him having to carry on doing something he doesn't want to do.

But who knows!  There's on biofuels something going  on for sure.

1 hour ago, SirBalon said:

The only thing with that mate is that I don't see Conte as the type of man that waits around for anything to happen especially if the next man doesn't appear, then him having to carry on doing something he doesn't want to do.

But who knows!  There's on biofuels something going  on for sure.

Who knows he might end up staying... 

Just now, Bluewolf said:

Who knows he might end up staying... 

Could be... It wouldn't be the first time something like that happens mate because I'm pretty sure Abramović has encountered moaners before in all walks of life.  People that whinge about the tools of their trade are sometimes seen by those in charge as people that desire more to succeed and at times it's literally just about how that person is in terms of character.  Look at Rafa Benítez for example... Every single head coach position he's had he's complained to every single boardroom that he isn't getting the backing he wants so as to achieve his goal.

Like I said, I don't know exactly what's going on in the background and it does look very secretive to be honest.

1 hour ago, Bluewolf said:

He could always send him a text message like Conte did with Costa....

26 minutes ago, The Palace Fan said:

He could always send him a text message like Conte did with Costa....

Roman should make a group Whatsapp with Costa, Conte and Morata so they can all have a laugh in unison. xD

On 5/26/2018 at 18:59, SirBalon said:

On 5/28/2018 at 09:00, SirBalon said:

23 hours ago, The Palace Fan said:

Napoli president Aurelio de Laurentiis has said that the club : "Could not wait any longer for Maurizio Sarri to decide on his future".

With that in mind, I don't think Conte would cope well if he went back to Italy.

A little more here on the goings on... or not as the case may be.. 

https://metro.co.uk/2018/05/30/why-chelsea-are-in-a-state-of-limbo-over-maurizio-sarri-and-antonio-conte-7590524/

Archived