talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Fucking unbelievable. Completely robbed today as that was never ever a penalty and for it to decide the outcome of this match is pathetic. What's the point of VAR if such dubious decisions are made by the referee and nobody intervenes; and he doesn't even bother to watch it again. Just fucking pointless.

Kudos to the team; a great effort and to come back from two goals down against Bayern was something incredible. Too bad it was ruined by inept officials and DFB pricks who are certainly happy to have their dream final.

Fuck DFB. Fuck Bayern. I hope they get raped by Leipzig in the final which I definitely won't be watching.

Pathetic.

We need Bremen - HSV as a "friendly" now, at the same time as the DFB Pokal Finale. "Das Finale der Herzen" xD I'm sure more people would watch that than the actual final. 

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Tommy said:

We need Bremen - HSV as a "friendly" now, at the same time as the DFB Pokal Finale. "Das Finale der Herzen" xD I'm sure more people would watch that than the actual final. 

D48l1JZWkAExQEJ.jpg

xD 

1 hour ago, nudge said:

Fucking unbelievable. Completely robbed today as that was never ever a penalty and for it to decide the outcome of this match is pathetic. What's the point of VAR if such dubious decisions are made by the referee and nobody intervenes; and he doesn't even bother to watch it again. Just fucking pointless.

Kudos to the team; a great effort and to come back from two goals down against Bayern was something incredible. Too bad it was ruined by inept officials and DFB pricks who are certainly happy to have their dream final.

Fuck DFB. Fuck Bayern. I hope they get raped by Leipzig in the final which I definitely won't be watching.

Pathetic.

So can var (as it stands now) reverse pk decisions?  Or is it that refs don't like it when their calls are wrong?

Just now, The Käiser said:

So can var (as it stands now) reverse pk decisions?  Or is it that refs don't like it when their calls are wrong?

VAR can intervene if the referee made an obvious mistake, which was the case here. 

• Subscriber
5 minutes ago, The Käiser said:

4 minutes ago, Tommy said:

VAR can intervene if the referee made an obvious mistake, which was the case here. 

This, and the ref can actually watch the replay if he's unsure. What makes it even worse is that his explanation for the penalty call was not that bit of a light contact when Gebre Selassie seemed to put his hand on Coman's back (never a foul either way) but "a tackle on his foot from behind" which is obviously bollocks. 

Missed the match as it was a crazy day at work. Sounds like a typical Bayern match in which they have a team fighting them step by step only to be helped to the W thanks to the refs. 

Anyways, I hope they curb stomp RB. 

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

Fucking still gutted though 

Gutted? I'm still furious af. Couldn't sleep till 7 am and still want to burn the Arroganz Arena down.

On 24/04/2019 at 22:22, nudge said:

Fuck off this was never a penalty. Get fucked DFB.

On 24/04/2019 at 22:51, nudge said:

Pathetic.

Are you taking that back now?

• The topic was unpinned

Archived