• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Group B Matchday 1 - 15 June

football forums

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

either there's a really bad wasp pandemic covering this stadium or vuvuzelas have come back in fashion from 8 years ago.

Either way, the buzzing sound in the background of this match is fucking annoying.

3 minutes ago, Stan said:

either there's a really bad wasp pandemic covering this stadium or vuvuzelas have come back in fashion from 8 years ago.

Either way, the buzzing sound in the background of this match is fucking annoying.

Yeah I'm hearing vuvuzelas and all I am thinking is "whyyyyyyy!?!" And also "this doesn't look good for Iran."

Holy shit I don't know how Morocco didn't score there. And I thought Liverpool's defending was stressful.

IRANS FIRST CHANCE OF THE MATCH?! Oh no, it's wasted.

Just now, Devon Von Devon said:

@Dr. Gonzo

No offence to you :x

But you know what i'm saying, i used to follow Iran thinking of it as a neighbouring country who has a great impact on our side of the world but i was met with racist slurs by most of Persians.

Yeah there's no doubt there's a lot of dickhead Persians. 

19 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Portugal and Spain are going to absolutely murder this Iran side if they play like this. And I don't think the formation change by Quieroz looks any good at all.

Nah, Iran have had a slow start. If they can withstand early pressure, they'll be fine.

They are countering nicely here.

• Administrator
Just now, DeadLinesman said:

This game is low on quality. Just 22 men running around as fast as they can with zero technique, falling over like bumbling idiots.

And to top it all off, Eni Aluko is on the half time panel at ITV. You gonna be alright? 

On 6/10/2018 at 09:03, The Palace Fan said:

Good point that. I forgot Hakim Ziyech chose to represent Morocco. He could be the differential.

He regretted it though as he now says he would of prefered to play for Holland, then got banned by the Moroccan coach a couple of months ago.  xD

3 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

This game is low on quality. Just 22 men running around as fast as they can with zero technique, falling over like bumbling idiots.

I agree they lack a bit of technique here, but I wouldn't call it "low quality". Iran are dynamic on counters and the Moroccans are good at creating space. The latter look a bit tired after running around a lot in the opening minutes, now trying a kick and rush type approach. I do think the likes of Harit, Azmoun, Ali Reza, Ziyech and Benatia have quality though, as well as a few others. 

Archived