talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Open Note to @Blue

Just now, Dr. Gonzo said:

Congrats on the... no wins?

xD

Oi we still have one game left

We are out but I'm expecting us to at least leave in honour.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Was also supposed to donate to the forum if Leicester finished top half. 

Teso is a smart lad, but he chooses to follow his vendetta's and comes out as very ridiculous as well as a "I told you so" mentality that nobody likes. That's why I don't think highly of him.

He can also never admit he is wrong.

12 minutes ago, Blue said:

Teso is a smart lad, but he chooses to follow his vendetta's and comes out as very ridiculous as well as a "I told you so" mentality that nobody likes. That's why I don't think highly of him.

He can also never admit he is wrong.

Shhhhh. Marc is lurking 

10 minutes ago, The Palace Fan said:

I've never got the idea of "I'll donate if...." posts. Just donate a fiver you tight fucks.

Blue donated like £70 to storts forum xD think he got the exchange rate messed up or something

17 minutes ago, Marc said:

Best thing you've ever said.

@Teso dos Bichos donates enough to this forum in high quality posting, if he left the quality would drop dramatically. You should pay him £100 a season.

That the going rate for a reach around or do you get a special discount? 

7 hours ago, Mantis Toboggan M.D. said:

@Blue maybe now you will shut the fuck up about Peru, and not bring them up in 80% of your posts . 🙄

Fair enough, I'll start talking about another country in 80% of my posts then ;)

Russia have looked good, they might be a choice xD

On 21/06/2018 at 18:04, Cicero said:

Might as well make a new thread for every member that gets knocked out? O.o

@Blue Unlucky mate. Should be proud you made it this far though. 

Be a lot of threads when England go

On 22/06/2018 at 09:45, bozziovai said:

yeah.    @Blue deserves this.   We have all seen his excitement and enthusiasm for his country before the world cup.     sorry for the term blue, but you have infected most of the threads with the peruvian-virus it's annoying at times but  it's understandable granting your country hasn't participated in 30+ years :P     sad seeing such an exciting team go out of the tournament so early.    this set of players still has the Copa America to look forward to ......... goodluck then.

@Smiley Culture   

becoz we don't have a fellow forumer that hails from those places and even if we do, none of them has been too passionate as Blue :P  :P   

Hi Bozzi.

Just thought it was fair to let you know that I have reported this post to the mods. I think it's absolutely disgusting that you used a vile, racial slur against Smiley Culture. I don't come on this forum to put up with that.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

14 hours ago, Rafa Beneathus said:

Hi Bozzi.

Just thought it was fair to let you know that I have reported this post to the mods. I think it's absolutely disgusting that you used a vile, racial slur against Smiley Culture. I don't come on this forum to put up with that.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

hi there Any :P  .............

Related image

Archived