• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Round of 16 - Tuesday 3rd July - Colombia 1-1(p) England

football forum

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

if it stays like this, the ref needs to be ushered off with security straight away. Colombians will go straight for him. And if they don't go for him, they'll start a brawl with our players and try and get them in trouble.

Just now, Devon Von Devon said:

I thought you never liked Chile and Colombia 

I hate Chile because I'm Peruvian. They were the most hated team in South America but if I was from elsewhere, I'd actually want them to do well in World Cups.

Colombia's best teams have been an absolute treat to everyone. This team though shouldn't have qualified. Just gives South America a bad name. So unlikeable this lot.

England doing justice.

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, The Artful Dodger said:

England cheating and diving with the best of them, let's hope we hear less hypocrisy re neymar.

what are you even on about xD 

Not one player has been or is as bad as Neymar.

1 hour ago, The Artful Dodger said:

England cheating and diving with the best of them, let's hope we hear less hypocrisy re neymar.

Very true... no-one is immune, however it would fair to say we are not that great with the theatricals, something we need to work on to be on par with the best out there.. 

1 hour ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

This referee is a penisface.

The referee is an 'official' mate... I know you don't claim to know all the rules and you just say stuff you think is right but hopefully I have helped increase your knowledge... 

Just now, Bluewolf said:

The referee is an 'official' mate... I know you don't claim to know all the rules and you just say stuff you think is right but hopefully I have helped increase your knowledge... 

This official is a penisface.

England look comfortable now.

Just now, Dr. Gonzo said:

The Telemundo commentators are so biased towards Colombia it's unreal.

Get used to it bud. We live in our own little world just like the British do. Latinamericans are very united.

• The title was changed to Round of 16 - Tuesday 3rd July - Colombia 1-1(p) England
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived