talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Real Madrid CF Discussion

football forum

Hazard benefitted for playing for a smaller club with no real consistent history in terms of players like him playing at the club, so expectations are lower. Real Madrid are littered with greatness and if you're not performing then thats it

52 minutes ago, Danny said:

Hazard benefitted for playing for a smaller club with no real consistent history in terms of players like him playing at the club, so expectations are lower. Real Madrid are littered with greatness and if you're not performing then thats it

oh try harder next time xD

• Haha 1

Just now, Danny said:

That you are a smaller club compared to Real Madrid? Or that you've not consistently had the best players in the world playing for you?

no ‘you’ about it,  more that i dont think that sort of thing matters. what do you want mate? can’t compare hazard at 20, fit , ambitious and young, and hazard at 30, fat, injured and getting paid more than ever. why should he even put in the effort anymore regardless of club?

3 minutes ago, Spike said:

no ‘you’ about it,  more that i dont think that sort of thing matters. what do you want mate? can’t compare hazard at 20, fit , ambitious and young, and hazard at 30, fat, injured and getting paid more than ever. why should he even put in the effort anymore regardless of club?

Because he plays for Real Madrid, you go to Real Madrid to be known as one of their best players, to play your best. You get injured and paid more than ever after that, i.e. Bale lol

7 minutes ago, Danny said:

Because he plays for Real Madrid, you go to Real Madrid to be known as one of their best players, to play your best. You get injured and paid more than ever after that, i.e. Bale lol

I would go to madrid to get paid and live in madrid, not everyone cares about being the best player, or winning trophies.  already been playing 13 years hazard has, may as well collect a nice pay cheque, live in a beautiful city and maybe get carried to a couple of medals. fuck real madrid, in fact fuck all clubs, I'd do the same thing as Gareth Bale, cruise at club level and show up for country when i'm needed

2 minutes ago, Spike said:

I would go to madrid to get paid and live in madrid, not everyone cares about being the best player, or winning trophies.  already been playing 13 years hazard has, may as well collect a nice pay cheque, live in a beautiful city and maybe get carried to a couple of medals. fuck real madrid, in fact fuck all clubs, I'd do the same thing as Gareth Bale, cruise at club level and show up for country when i'm needed

clearly Hazard doesn't then

• 1 month later...
On 15/03/2021 at 13:48, Cicero said:

Hazard injured again. 4-6 weeks. 

Location, Source, & Duration of every injury Hazard sustained since he arrived at Real Madrid.

His move has been a disaster...... for Madrid, worked out well for us though have to say, Makes you wonder if this was all waiting to happen at some point or it's all just plain bad luck... Such a talented and skilful player going to waste... should have stayed with us and been our creative superstar 

Edited by Bluewolf

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Administrator
1 hour ago, Cicero said:

MARCA reporting Real are cutting their loses and have put Hazard up for sale. xD

They made him a scape goat for Real's abject performance. It's all about narrative at Real. 

And who's exactly going to buy him? Can only see Real Madrid hoping to put together a Hazard plus cash deal for Mbappe while also hoping PSG are stupid enough to accept. They might even throw in Bale to kill 2 white elephants with one stone.

They do need to raise a lot of money to get their squad back to being one of the best in the world and knowing Real Madrid, they only way they think they can do that is through galactico signings rather than smart signings. Unfortunately for them, they don't actually have any assets that they can make big money on. This is why Perez is desperate for the ESL to happen. Don't want to try and be smart, just want to spend money just for the sake of spending money. These idiots sold Hakimi and Theo Hernandez so they could spend on fullbacks that are inferior.

• 2 months later...