talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Kristho's Schland! - Off Topic

10 minutes ago, nudge said:

Booked tickets for Wolfgang Ambros concert in Innsbruck for April 2022... Austria here I come again :banana:

Had to google him. He's the Schifoan guy. xD

Anyway, I'm off to Eastern Germany tomorrow. 300 Fortuna fans are attending apparently. Apart from the match, I'll try to induldge in as much as local culture as I can. What good Eastern Food is there? Soljanka is the first thing that comes to mind. Definitely gonna try that. 

2 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Anyway, I'm off to Eastern Germany tomorrow. 300 Fortuna fans are attending apparently. Apart from the match, I'll try to induldge in as much as local culture as I can. What good Eastern Food is there? Soljanka is the first thing that comes to mind. Definitely gonna try that. 

Soljanka? You're going to Central Germany not to river Wolga, for fuck sake.xD

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

Soljanka? You're going to Central Germany not to river Wolga, for fuck sake.xD

It has been a popular dish in the GDR as well, and all the restaurants/bars or whatever you wanna call it in the area I'm going to offers it. 😬

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Tommy said:

He's a legend 😒 Ambros, Danzer, Fendrich. All quality singers-songwriters from Austria. Probably the only German-speaking singer I prefer over them is Marius Müller-Westernhagen, but he sadly has no concerts planned at the moment :( 

Have fun in Eastern Germany! But it's still Germany, don't expect culture shock xD

You never had Soljanka before?  I love it, great for hangovers... xD 

You probably had Königsberger Klopse? Senfeier? Berliner Leber? All that comes to mind to me.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, nudge said:

He's a legend 😒 Ambros, Danzer, Fendrich. All quality singers-songwriters from Austria. Probably the only German-speaking singer I prefer over them is Marius Müller-Westernhagen, but he sadly has no concerts planned at the moment :( 

Have fun in Eastern Germany! But it's still Germany, don't expect culture shock xD

You never had Soljanka before?  I love it, great for hangovers... xD 

You probably had Königsberger Klopse? Senfeier? Berliner Leber? All that comes to mind to me.

Marius Müller-Westernhagen ist from Düsseldorf-Heerdt! Supports Dortmund though. Fucking traitor. :ph34r:🤫

Haha, I know. It's still a completely new region to me, and I've never been to the "Neue Bundesländer". So I'm excited and intrigued. Nope, never had Soljanka before. Saw people making it on cooking shows on TV, so I know what it is. 

Senfeier I already cooked myself actually. Delicious. Königerberger Klose I'm not sure if I like capers. And I do not like to eat intestines. 😣

25 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Feuerfleisch and sächsischer Sauerbraten are both worth testing. Enjoy your trip.

Edited by Rucksackfranzose
  • Wow 1
  • Upvote 1

• Subscriber
8 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Marius Müller-Westernhagen ist from Düsseldorf-Heerdt! Supports Dortmund though. Fucking traitor. :ph34r:🤫

Haha, I know. It's still a completely new region to me, and I've never been to the "Neue Bundesländer". So I'm excited and intrigued. Nope, never had Soljanka before. Saw people making it on cooking shows on TV, so I know what it is. 

Senfeier I already cooked myself actually. Delicious. Königerberger Klose I'm not sure if I like capers. And I do not like to eat intestines. 😣

You never tried capers? I love it. Just a bit of sour, light vinegary taste. Either way, you don't have to worry about it, as restaurants tend to use as few capers as possible as they are quite costly 😂

Also liver is not intestines. 🙄 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

Feuerfleisch and sächsischer Sauerbraten are both worth testing. Enjoy your trip.

I've read about that Sauerbraten as I've already read every menu of every restaurant in the area. xD I'm keen to try that. 

4 minutes ago, nudge said:

You never tried capers? I love it. Just a bit of sour, light vinegary taste. Either way, you don't have to worry about it, as restaurants tend to use as few capers as possible as they are quite costly 😂

Also liver is not intestines. 🙄 

Nope. 2-3 years ago I tried olives for the first time in my life. I had a allergic reaction to it, although I'm still not sure if it was the Olives or a new shower gel I tried at the same time. I have avoided both ever since. 

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Nope. 2-3 years ago I tried olives for the first time in my life. I had a allergic reaction to it, although I'm still not sure if it was the Olives or a new shower gel I tried at the same time. I have avoided both ever since. 

xD

I can assure you capers are nothing like olives, though.

2 minutes ago, nudge said:

xD

I can assure you capers are nothing like olives, though.

Alright. Now I want to try capers. 

I meant the same day btw. I did not eat olives while applying shower gel. 

• Haha 3

• Subscriber
8 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Alright. Now I want to try capers. 

I meant the same day btw. I did not eat olives while applying shower gel. 

I don't know, that actually sounds like a great upgrade to just having a beer in the shower 😂

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, nudge said:

I don't know, that actually sounds like a great upgrade to just having a beer in the shower 😂

Stupefied never had beer in a shower for fear some drops might be dripping into the bottle and water down the good beer. Still sounds like blasphemy in my ears. Might give it a try if you can recommand it, though. 🤔

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

Stupefied never had beer in a shower for fear some drops might be dripping into the bottle and water down the good beer. Still sounds like blasphemy in my ears. Might give it a try if you can recommand it, though. 🤔

Wait, what? You never had a beer in the shower? :o you've been missing out! 😜 with a good technique, it's easy to avoid water accidentally diluting the good stuff, you'll improve with enough practice xD literally one of the best things you can do in a shower. Alternatively, having a beer while taking a bath is also a good entry point for beginners. Warning though: it's easy to get too relaxed and fall asleep after a few 😂

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, nudge said:

Alternatively, having a beer while taking a bath is also a good entry point for beginners.

Hah, I only have a shower at home. But at the apartment in Aue I'll have has a bath tub, even a Sauna. So bath beer is definitely on the menu. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nudge said:

Wait, what? You never had a beer in the shower? :o you've been missing out! 😜 with a good technique, it's easy to avoid water accidentally diluting the good stuff, you'll improve with enough practice xD literally one of the best things you can do in a shower.

Best things to do in a shower

1. Sex
2. Drink Beer

3. Clean body. 

• Haha 2

Have fun there, Thomas and speaking of food: 

You definitely have to try the famous Nudeltopf they serve in the Aue stadium.

Either way. Im sure you'll enjoy the trip. When we drove there some years ago the closer we came it felt like entering a whole different universe.

Edited by Faithcore

• Subscriber
3 hours ago, Eco said:

I know it's early, but how long does Jesse Marsch have at RB? 3 points from 4 games, with 3 losses is pretty staggering way to begin your tenure at a new club.  

Hopefully as long as possible!

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1