talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Kristho's Schland! - Off Topic

55 minutes ago, Spike said:

First german to quote my post decides my german team

I feel that you are already longing for Altbier. So Fortuna Düsseldorf should be an obvious choice. 

Just now, Faithcore said:

I have exactly fulfilled the requirement profile. I am German and was the first to name a team. In this respect, you are now either a fan of Jeddeloh II or you can look for a new forum.  It's as simple as that.

Everything has already been discussed with Benson, @Stan, @nudgeand @CaaC (John). Stan has also agreed to help you find a forum without commission. Due to the difficult current Covid situation, however, it will probably not be a football forum.

I agree to these terms only if I am named club captain of Jebbedloh II and given the number ten jersey.

4 minutes ago, Tommy said:

First history lesson to become a full blown Düsseldorfer:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hilarius_Gilges

It's not a fun one, but we have to get through it. 

Why should I care about a communist 'agitator' (don't really know what that last part means)? Though the circumstances of his death are tragic and unfair indeed, nobody deserves a fate like that.

That article doesn't really do it justice.

• Upvote 1

I don't know. I just come by this guys plaque almost every day, and it feels weird to walk past a place where someone was brutally murdered. I always wanted to share it with someone, but I don't know anyone who'd be interested in it. So sorry for troubling you guys. But now I got it off my chest. xD

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

I just realised that when you watch planes taking off in the middle of the night, the blinking red beacons and the white wingtip strobes make it look like Star Wars spaceships. I just watched four planes take off within 15 minutes, and it looked like Razor Crest was being chased by a bunch of X-Wings, followed by Darth Vader's Executor.

I bet you're all blown away by this piece of random incoherent observation xD

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

On 05/09/2021 at 18:14, nudge said:

I just realised that when you watch planes taking off in the middle of the night, the blinking red beacons and the white wingtip strobes make it look like Star Wars spaceships. I just watched four planes take off within 15 minutes, and it looked like Razor Crest was being chased by a bunch of X-Wings, followed by Darth Vader's Executor.

I bet you're all blown away by this piece of random incoherent observation xD

What were you drinking..? 

😄

1 hour ago, nudge said:

xD

I just have very vivid imagination 😂

Fair enough, as I definitely have the same thing 😄

I swear about once a week I wake up and jot down my first thoughts after some of my dreams that are just very strange in all facets.