talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Kristho's Schland! - Off Topic

10 minutes ago, Eco said:

Interesting. 

Is this a good thing? bad thing? or neutral? 

It's SPD together with "Die Grünen" and FDP which is imo by far the best  possible option after this election.

Would hate Laschet to become Kanzler. He's just not qualified for the job and it would be good to see the CDU getting a break. 

Ampelkoaltion is the best of the worst things you can hope for. We're all scared of Jamaica right now. xD

To explain it. Jamaica would be:

Black = CDU

Yellow = FDP

Green = Greens "Die Grünen". 

And that could possibly make that clown Laschet chancellor. 😭

So I went to Aldi today, and in Germany you have to put a coin (50 Cent, 1€ or 2€) in a shopping card as a deposit. So I put 50 Cents into the shopping cart, but couldn't get it lose.

121132512.jpg

Like that thing was still stuck to the shopping cart infront, and my 50 Cents were also stuck. I tried pulling, pushing, everything. Stuck. 

So I thought fuck it, it's only 50 Cent and went to take another shopping cart instead. A few moments later I saw a young woman getting my 50 Cents out of that other shopping cart with ease, and she put it in her pocket. 

I didn't say anything and let her have it. It reminded me of those experiments were Chimps have to retrieve a nut or a piece of fruit out of something, to see how clever they are. I was the dumb chimp, and that young woman was the smart chimp. So I think she fully deserved those 50 Cents. 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Khan of TF365 said:

Coalition governments usually suck, you have to listen to too many people. It's like having to keep a guy at work who's useless but family. 

Disagree, coalitions force compromises, which isn't necessarly a bad thing. By the way only one of 24 German governments since WWII wasn't one, so we're used to it.

Happy reunification day !

A piece of Berlin wall was presented to Pakistan's then Intelligence chief with the inscription 

" With deepest respects to Lt General Hamid Gul who helped deliver the first blow "

Alluding to the US funded operations he organised against the Soviets in Afghanistan, the eventual debacle of the Soviet Union there led to it's collapse, key to Germany's union. 

He became opposed to US invasion of Afghanistan later saying they will eventually suffer the same fate and was forcibly retired by pro-US top brass. His famous qoute was

" When history will be written it will be written that Soviets were defeated in Afghanistan with the help of America. Then another line will be written that America was defeated in Afghanistan with the help of America "

Eo-I595-PXMAMAb-PK.jpg

• Upvote 3