talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Kristho's Schland! - Off Topic

• Subscriber
22 hours ago, Tsubasa said:

I have way too many social activities planned for the next days. Fuck. 

Stay strong :P

I'll do the opposite. I intend to spend the next few days under my rock, ordering food delivery and not getting out of bed. 

patrick-rock.gif

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Sounds marvelous. Tomorrow I'm going to a colour festival, like Happy Holi, just the commercialized western version. But it was quite fun when I attended two years ago, and sometimes I have to see "something else" :P

Just now, nudge said:

Haha, saw you complaining on FB xD 

Haha, yea, they even charge 10 cents more for it now. I should find a way to start smuggling some proper stuff in. 

• Subscriber
Just now, Tsubasa said:

Haha, yea, they even charge 10 cents more for it now. I should find a way to start smuggling some proper stuff in. 

How thorough is the security nowadays? My last attended match in Bremen was in 2010, and even then we were searched quite thoroughly...

Just now, nudge said:

How thorough is the security nowadays? My last attended match in Bremen was in 2010, and even then we were searched quite thoroughly...

It depends. On some days when they give you a pat-down it seems rather thorough, on other days they barely touch you :D Always blows my mind how careless they are sometimes. 

On 7/27/2017 at 5:41 AM, True Bender said:

Alle Jungen mögen Mädchen, außer Thomas, der mag Omas.

Was gonna say...careful Thomas!xD

On 7/27/2017 at 3:01 PM, Relling said:

Welcome back Tristan! Good to have you here. 

Thanks!

What is everyone else up to this weekend? Was going to go to an out of town beer festival but unfortunately the plans had to change last minute. Hope to hit up a local one in a couple weekends though.

No real plans possible here with this shitty weather. I know people always moan about the weather, but this has to be one of the worst summers every here. Never a few good days in a row. Maybe one good day, and then three or four days of rain. Temperatures barely above 20 C°. So I'm just at home, drinking a beer, browsing reddit. 

Ugh yeah, been a pretty rainy summer here as well. We have been lucky to have some good bits of heat and sunshine, but we've had so much rain there was problems again with flooding earlier in the season. Even the island (about 15 mins boat ride from the city) was basically under water for a month or two. Ridiculous.

• Subscriber

It's rainy season here, so we're supposed to have loads of rain, but it's much less than in previous years so far - at least in my town. I guess it will hit us late this time, maybe September-October. Temperatures are lower than 30 in general, cloudy and quite windy, so it's very comfortable, can't complain.

Have a bit of work to do this weekend, so no plans... some beer and football/Moto GP. Good news is I recently stumbled upon a new German cafe that makes a lovely döner :x 

• Subscriber
6 minutes ago, Faithcore said:

So typical ;)

I've missed it a lot! We've got quite a few German/Turkish/European places here, some good some gash, but none had döner on their menu until now. Can't compare it to a proper one in D, but it's still pretty good. Now the only things missing are mett and fischbrötchen, and I'd be well covered in terms of food xD