• Join one of the best football forums on the internet!

Join in on the discussion with fans from around the world. Signing up takes seconds!

We also have off-topic sections where you can discuss anything from your favourite music to whatever game you're currently playing.

Sign in to follow this  
Stan

Wednesday 12th April - Atletico Madrid 1-0 Leicester

SirBalon    914
2 minutes ago, ...Dan said:

Hahaha Torres. Almost as funny as when he took it past the keeper and put it wide.

It was funny, but he did slip and there's nothing else that's gonna occur other than what did.  His standing leg slid a metre.

...Dan    77
2 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

It was funny, but he did slip and there's nothing else that's gonna occur other than what did.  His standing leg slid a metre.

Yeah I know, it was just funny to watch. :P Looked a massive chance until he slipped.

SirBalon    914

I haven't seen such direct play since Vinny Jones was hanging around midfield looking into the air, getting bored and fondling player's testicles.

Stan    1,368
On 10/04/2017 at 6:47 PM, Teso Dos Bichos said:

Atletico should be up by 2-3 before HT, comfortably. They could probably run-up the score but its like beating up a disable kid.

9 hours ago, Teso Dos Bichos said:

Wes Morgan out? xDxD divine intervention, he shouldn't be playing this game anyways. Oh boy, this could get ugly really quick

4 hours ago, Teso Dos Bichos said:

Toony/Gully Knows ^_^

Final prediction for the game Atletico 3-0 lcfc 

What happened then you fucking cunt?

Proof you know fuck all about football. 

• Upvote 1

Kowabunga    57
3 minutes ago, Stan said:

Leicester were simply awful tonight.

Stan    1,368
2 minutes ago, Kowabunga said:

Leicester were simply awful tonight.

What? He predicted us to get thrashed and turned over. Didn't happen. End of. 

Chill Stan xD atletico dominated the game plain and simple. LcFc was lucky they drew the team that scores a goal and sits back and toys with the other team, if it would been bayern, juventus, or RM, the final score would of been 5-0. 

Cannabis    1,326
8 minutes ago, Stan said:

Say what you really mean mate.

• Upvote 2

Stan    1,368
Just now, Teso Dos Bichos said:

Chill Stan xD atletico dominated the game plain and simple. LcFc was lucky they drew the team that scores a goal and sits back and toys with the other team, if it would been bayern, juventus, or RM, the final score would of been 5-0. 

Now we're 'lucky' xD. You can talk about 'if so and so' all day. 

Tonight, it was 1-0 and not a thrashing as you said it would be. 

End of. 

Cannabis    1,326

I must admit AM were much better than LCFC tonight in the UCL. They're just lucky they weren't against RM, BM or J as they would have really struggled!

• Upvote 1

6666    209

Why is Stan saying that Leicester losing 1-0 is a good thing? I don't get it.

:ph34r:

Stan    1,368
26 minutes ago, 6666 said:

Why is Stan saying that Leicester losing 1-0 is a good thing? I don't get it.

:ph34r:

Cos it wasn't 5-1 ;)

Stan    1,368

Apparently Simeone didn't shake Shakespeare's hand at the end of the game. Odd. 

Actually quite liked Simeone before today's game but his gesticulating for players to be booked and not being courteous enough to another manager is so childish. Would love to know why he didn't shake his hand. 

SirBalon    914
Just now, Stan said:

Actually quite liked Simeone before today's game but his gesticulating for players to be booked and not being courteous enough to another manager is so childish. Would love to know why he didn't shake his hand. 

That is strange...  Certainly not like Simeone.  What could've occurred?

Stan    1,368
5 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

That is strange...  Certainly not like Simeone.  What could've occurred?

No idea. 

When asked about in in post match interview, his answer was 'no'.

So weird. Didn't even see anything happen on the bench during or after the match. Our fitness coach got sent to the stands for apparently giving energy sachets to our players. Not sure if that's anything to do with it but regardless there's nothing wrong with that! 

Berserker    384
11 minutes ago, Stan said:

He didn't shake his hand because the guy died centuries ago. :ph34r:

• Upvote 2

SirBalon    914
4 minutes ago, Stan said:

No idea. 

When asked about in in post match interview, his answer was 'no'.

So weird. Didn't even see anything happen on the bench during or after the match. Our fitness coach got sent to the stands for apparently giving energy sachets to our players. Not sure if that's anything to do with it but regardless there's nothing wrong with that! 

It hasn't been referred to by Spanish journalists just yet but if it is I'll post something.

As for the gesticulating...  He done it as a player and he has always been doing it as a coach too.

LFCMadLad    478

Excellent result for Leicester all things considered. They've given themselves a chance in the second leg at home and that's probably as good as they could have hoped for. 

Good on em! :congrats:

• Upvote 2

LFCMike    115

Think the 1-0 suits Atletico down to the ground. They can just sit in and play on the counter in the second leg. Leicester needed to score imo. 

13 minutes ago, LFCMike said:

Think the 1-0 suits Atletico down to the ground. They can just sit in and play on the counter in the second leg. Leicester needed to score imo. 

Exactly and LCFC showed no THREAT whatsoever. One team played like a CL team and the other one played like a League One team. This series is done, the question is, who will Atletico play in the next round.

Machado    172
3 hours ago, Stan said:

I can't be the only one laughing my ass off at this whole interaction :rofl:

• Upvote 1

Mel81x    107

Going to be a very interesting return leg at the King Power. That first attempt by Koke was superb, shame it hit the bar because the goalkeeper was never getting to it.

Stan    1,368
41 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

Imagine the scenes on here if Leicester beat Atletico in the King Power and go throughxD.

I'll congratulate Teso on a good game. May even vote for him to be member of the month. 

SirBalon    914

Obviously anything can happen in football but Atlético Madrid is no Sevilla.  Diego Simeone is an expert at this and as I've constantly said he prefers playing at home first and also remember this...  He would've been happy with a 0-0 yesterday at the Vicente Calderón.

Stan    1,368
2 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

Obviously anything can happen in football but Atlético Madrid is no Sevilla.  Diego Simeone is an expert at this and as I've constantly said he prefers playing at home first and also remember this...  He would've been happy with a 0-0 yesterday at the Vicente Calderón.

Maybe then he would have shaken Shakespeare's hand. He wasn't happy they won xDxD

48 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

Imagine the scenes on here if Leicester beat Atletico in the King Power and go throughxD.

Imagine the scenes at Emirates if Leicester beat Atletico in the King Power and go through :ph34r:

• Upvote 1

SirBalon    914
Just now, Stan said:

Maybe then he would have shaken Shakespeare's hand. He wasn't happy they won xDxD

Still nobody's spoken about that.  My brother lives in Madrid and is an Atleti fan...  I mentioned this to him, he didn't know that it had happened and he was also bemused as to why Simeone wouldn't have wanted to shake his hand.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this