• Join one of the best football forums on the internet!

Join in on the discussion with fans from around the world. Signing up takes seconds!

We also have off-topic sections where you can discuss anything from your favourite music to whatever game you're currently playing.

Sign in to follow this  
Stan

Wednesday 12th April - Atletico Madrid 1-0 Leicester

Stan    1,368
1 minute ago, Teso Dos Bichos said:

Atletico should be up by 2-3 before HT, comfortably. They could probably run-up the score but its like beating up a disable kid.

it's so cute how hard you try to get a bite out of how much you hate Leicester xD.

Keep trying, love. 

SirBalon    914

Atlético Madrid will want to grind this one hard by keeping a clean sheet. Anything other than that Simeone doesn't even care if it's a 0-0. He loves playing at home first. 

Toony    95

I would love to be wrong, really love it but I see nothing other than Leicester getting a bashing tonight, if they defend like they have been it'll be all over after tonight.

Stan    1,368
Just now, LFCMike said:

Looks like a typical Ingurland away day there. For that reason i hope they get twatted

a few ruining it for the majority from yesterday apparently. doesn't help when Spanish police are typically heavy-handed and apparently started using the batons freely, allegedly even against a person in a wheelchair, too?

Stan    1,368
12 minutes ago, Teso Dos Bichos said:

Toony/Gully Knows ^_^

Final prediction for the game Atletico 3-0 lcfc 

he says it because he has sensible football knowledge.

not because he's an obsessive tool like you.

• Upvote 1

HK85    181
6 minutes ago, LFCMike said:

Looks like a typical Ingurland away day there. For that reason i hope they get twatted

Ten German bombers xD

• Upvote 1

Cannabis    1,326
1 hour ago, Stan said:

a few ruining it for the majority from yesterday apparently. doesn't help when Spanish police are typically heavy-handed and apparently started using the batons freely, allegedly even against a person in a wheelchair, too?

Serves @Any O'Brien right for jumping on the Leicester band-wagon. 

...Dan    77

Dodgy penalty decision. Looked outside the box. Albrighton shouldn't have taken that risk though.

Stan    1,368

Fucking cunt of a ref getting that decision wrong. So far outside the box. 

Not the first time we've been fucked over by officials in this stadium though. Annoying just as we were settling in to the game as well. 

Stan    1,368
1 minute ago, DeadLinesman said:

Who the fuck is that diving cunt? It's funny because it's against Vardy like (poetic justice) but he's an absolute cancer.

Stefan Savic. Ex Man City. 

Absolute prick. So is Simeone trying to get Vardy booked. Never seen a manager gesticulate so much trying to get players booked. Pathetic. 

Cicero    598

Correct me if i'm wrong, but isn't there a law stating that if a foul is committed outside the penalty area by the defensive player and the offensive player falls into the penalty area, it's a penalty? 

SirBalon    914
2 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Correct me if i'm wrong, but isn't there a law stating that if a foul is committed outside the penalty area by the defensive player and the offensive player falls into the penalty area, it's a penalty? 

Not exactly...  The rule is "If the foul has its origin outside the area but continues to persist until crossing the line into the area", then it's deemed a penalty.

"Marc Albrighton, however, has paid the price for making a foul he did not need to. The winger had done marvellously to catch up to Antoine Griezmann but could have shepherded him rather than committed." Laurie Whitwell :congrats:

Stop blaming the ref, its simple, play clean and that eliminates the chance of the ref making a mistake.

Cicero    598
6 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

Not exactly...  The rule is "If the foul has its origin outside the area but continues to persist until crossing the line into the area", then it's deemed a penalty.

Isn't that what I said? What is the law called?

SirBalon    914
Just now, Cicero said:

Isn't that what I said? What is the law called?

I don't know what the law is called.  I just know how it works from when it occurred against Man City in Barcelona's favour a couple of years back.

Cicero    598
4 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

I don't know what the law is called.  I just know how it works from when it occurred against Man City in Barcelona's favour a couple of years back.

Also Real vs Barca back in 2013 when Ronaldo won the penalty. 

SirBalon    914
Just now, Cicero said:

Also Real vs Barca back in 2013 when Ronaldo won the penalty. 

For some reason I forgot about that one. :ph34r:

LFCMadLad    478

Does Atletico usually spend half their time trying to get the opposition carded or is it just the tactic of the day?

Knobs. 

The map of the average touch for HT looks like both teams were attacking the same side of the field xD (Atletico attacking and lcfc passing the ball back more than attacking) 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this