• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Sunday 16th September - Everton 1-3 West Ham

• The topic was pinned
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Uncles birthday so I might not see this live but still got my fingers crossed we won't have to go out until 6 or 7. We should give these a twatting but we've lost a bit of momentum and they'll already be desperate for everything they can get so I think it'll be a scrap, hence me not backing us in Last Man Standing despite successfully picking against West Ham twice already.

Everton 2-1 West Ham.

• Subscriber

Why I didn't put 7 million pounds on Yarmolenko to score when I saw him on the teamsheet I'll never know.

At least that's an Arnautovic assist for FPL. 

Knew these would cause us problems today. We should still be able to win though.

• Subscriber

What the fuck is this from us. Why is Sigurdsson not helping in midfield? Why can't Tosun hold up the ball today? Why can't Gueye complete basic passes? Why are we not putting Walcott up against Zabaleta instead of letting them off the hook with Calvert-Lewin who isn't a winger?

• Subscriber

Jagielka puts in a one footed challenge three inches off the ground and wins the ball but accidentally catches a Wolves player on the follow through. Gets sent off.

Masuaku manages to stand on the neck of someone who is standing up themselves and gets nowhere near the ball. Gets a yellow.

I mean for fucks sake.

21 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

Yellow card xD. Get an Everton shirt on that's a lifetime ban and a points deduction for fucks sake.

Do you actually think the Prem officials all hate Everton and it's just a massive conspiracy?

2 minutes ago, Stan said:

I think a lot of them do. Everything is anti-Everton. 

The world v Scousers part 856

I think we could have a fun last 35 mins here. EVerton to equalise (probs a dodgy pen or something) and then West Ham winner on the break, that ball in between the centre backs they've been looking for all afternoon.

• The title was changed to Sunday 16th September - Everton 1-3 West Ham
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived