talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Will Man Utd Make Europe?

• The title was changed to Will Man Utd Make Europe?
  • Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

You know what's really funny about United is how much shit those players take from their obviously delusional coach. I remember reading an article where there was a bust up in the dressing room when Mourinho was at Real Madrid and those players basically stood up against it. I suppose not have a strong personality in the squad really makes this a dream spot for Jose because he can continually shit on anyone he likes while papering the cracks of his strategic failures.

I don't want them going into oblivion because I want a competitive league. In a week's time we're going to find out how good we really are because even on their worst day they can pull some magic out of the dustbin they reside in right now and give us a draw or worse win. 

trust
/trʌst/
noun
  1. 1. 
    firm belief in the reliability, truth, or ability of someone or something.
    "relations have to be built on trust"
    synonyms: confidencebelieffaith, freedom from suspicion/doubt, sureness, certaintycertitudeassuranceconvictioncredencereliance
    "a relationship built on mutual trust and respect"

verb

believe in the reliability, truth, or ability of.
    "I should never have trusted her"
    synonyms: have faith in, put/place one's trust in, have (every) confidence in, believe in, pin one's hopes/faith on; More

ARCHAIC
    allow credit to (a customer).
    "all persons are forbid to trust my wife, Sarah"

process1
    /ˈprəʊsɛs/
    noun
    1. 1. 
      a series of actions or steps taken in order to achieve a particular end.
      "military operations could jeopardize the peace process"
      synonyms: procedureoperationactionactivityexerciseaffairbusinessjobtaskundertaking, proceeding
      "faxing a seventy page document is an expensive process"

My personal deduction and analysis of the issue surrounding "TRUST THE PROCESS" has finally come to its conclusion after this brief piece of enlightening research.

Has it ever really been Jose Mourinho's fault for the blind faith in a sentence that has taken a club the size of Manchester United FC to literally throw away money and risk the eventual outrage of the United fans?

If we take a close look at the dictionary's definition of the two key words in Mourinho's catchphrase we can deduce that the real blame lies at the hands of a lady called Sarah who seems to have convinced Mr Mourinho to believe in something that was never really on the cards!

DAMN SARAH!

There is also the suspicion that it wasn't Real Madrid's fax machine that thwarted De Gea moving to Spain's capital some years back.

As we can see... The process didn't execute itself when Sarah tried to give the secrets  to Mourinho because the 70 page document didn't go through.

• Subscriber
14 minutes ago, CaaC - John said:

Bloody hell, I can't see us doing it, maybe Jose knows deep down inside of him that we won't and make Europe next term via either winning the Champions League or the Europa this term around...

Jose...PIGS CANT FLY!!!

There's way too much optimism in those two lines. 

• Subscriber

Straight from the horse's mouth  :D

9df3517f80ca39e97182071dd204afef.gif

Man Utd boss Jose Mourinho says finishing in Premier League top four would be 'miracle'

2 hours ago | Man Utd

Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho says it will be a "miracle" if his side finish in the Premier League top four.

They are seventh and eight points off a Champions League place after Saturday's 2-2 draw at Southampton.

United, whose last league win was on 3 November, host fourth-placed Arsenal on Wednesday.

Before the 0-0 draw with Crystal Palace on 24 November, Mourinho said United could break into the top four by the end of December.

But speaking to Brazilian television network RedeTV about the club's ambitions after the Saints result, the Portuguese said: "Try to win as many points as possible and try almost the miracle to end in fourth."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46437279

Archived