talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

What are you listening to?

football forum

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

You're 15. It's 4 o'clock, after school on a Friday. You're hanging with your 2 best mates, one of them brought some of  his dads weed and you're smoking a billy in the garage. Mum is coming home at 6.30 and is bringing dominos for dinner, and your 4th mate will be round in halfa with his xbox and a copy of halo ODST. The boys are on, and life is good. This is the soundtrack to a moment in time.

Edited by Devil-Dick Willie

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

Just been lying here on the sofa listening to 'That's 80s/90s music channel, me and the wife singing away to the likes of Simple Minds, Wham, Gun's n Roses, A.Ha, u2 and Led Zeppelin's Fool In The Rain, the last song they made and then they disbanded, gutted, you can't beat the music back then, it beats the shite nowadays.

I dozed off listening to Freddie Mercury and the Great Pretender, brilliant. :x

• 4 weeks later...
  • Subscriber
2 hours ago, Hotspur Hannah said:

What I have been listening to a lot lately is Yonaka “Give Me My Halo”. I would post the YouTube video, but I don’t know how.

Google  YouTube, select "Yonaka - Give Me My Halo", when the video comes up select share then cut & paste then insert the link in here.