• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Wolves 0-2 Liverpool - Friday 21st December, 2018

football forum

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
41 minutes ago, Inverted said:

Whatever happens this season, Liverpool's key players all have 4 or even 5 years left at their peak. Gomez, Keita, TAA are all quite raw still. No need for them to be so hung up on winning this season. 

I agree but it's hard to imagining us having a start like this again. We've got to take advantage of it.

This is silly. A silly amount of points at this stage.

How successful this side is probably depends on how long Guardiola sticks around at City. But yeah, we have huge potential in a number of positions

• Subscriber

Another team out of the way and three points grabbed. I think Wolves had chances, especially the Andy mistake towards the end, but they just couldn't capitalize. Keita is going through some kind of transition now because his game was a bit poor yesterday and when he loses the ball its generally in spaces that afford the opposition the ability to gather numbers for the attack quickly.

All said and done I am happy we haven't conceded to this team and we're top of the table. I don't even think wishing for City to lose is something I really care for because beating whats in front of you is more important than looking over your shoulder at this point.

• Administrator
10 hours ago, Rick said:

I'll forever be a pessimist. I don't think about the title, just enjoy this while it lasts. It's a really big win tonight, and hopefully Palace can cause an upset.

Good man. If you don't enjoy it now, you won't enjoy it as much later. Gotta embrace how you're playing now and picking up the points game by game. 

• The title was changed to Wolves 0-2 Liverpool - Friday 21st December, 2018
  • The topic was unpinned
10 hours ago, RandoEFC said:

Do United fans prefer City or Liverpool to win the league?

When they came close under Rodgers most United fans wanted City to win it, I imagine it's the same again...

I'd like to see a proper club win it rather than City or Chelsea, but also the media become unbearable whenever Liverpool come close to winning anything.

Archived