• Sign up free today!

    Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

Sign in to follow this  
football forum

Leicester 0-1 Man Utd - Sunday 3rd February, 2019

Recommended Posts

Kick-off 14.05

Live on Sky Sports

image.png     VS     220px-Manchester_United_FC_crest.svg.png

Head to Head
Man Utd 2-1 Leicester
Leicester 2-2 Man Utd
Man Utd 2-0 Leicester
Leicester 0-3 Man Utd
Man Utd 4-1 Leicester

Recent Form
Leicester - DLLLW
Man Utd - DWWWW

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, this is the game I said Ole would lose his 100% winning run but Burnley ended that with a draw BUT...this could be the match that Ole will have his first loss as Manager of United.

I think I will go for another score draw of either 1-1 or 2-2 but the way these games have been playing out with Newcastle beating City, Leicester drawing with Liverpool (Klopp said it was "Snow on the pitch made it hard for us" :whistling:") and the biggest shock with Bournemouth putting Chelsea under the hammer anything can happen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I genuinely think we will win.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Home game and a draw would seem quite unlikely but I think Leicester can actually win this one. Going with 2-1 to the home team.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've backed us to go 1-0 down within ten minutes but win the game at 80/1. Bet365 bet builder.

After last night I'm convinced these performances against the big sides are no fluke.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mike Dean's red-cards record. He's on 99 red cards shown in Premier League.

He referees the game tomorrow. 

Image

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Stan said:

Mike Dean's red-cards record. He's on 99 red cards shown in Premier League.

He referees the game tomorrow. 

Image

 

 

Thank FUCK Fellaini is gone, Dean is another bloody Red Card walking man and if Fellaini was still with United and was playing I guarantee you Fellaini would be off with a Red, you only have to sneeze at a player with Dean around and the player goes down, Dean will pull out a Red.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, CaaC - John said:

 

Thank FUCK Fellaini is gone, Dean is another bloody Red Card walking man and if Fellaini was still with United and was playing I guarantee you Fellaini would be off with a Red, you only have to sneeze at a player with Dean around and the player goes down, Dean will pull out a Red.

Reckon it's on Vardy tomorrow.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We are on an extraordinarily long run (for us) without a red card. I think under Puel we've had something like 10 but in fairness, I don't think we've had one for quite a while now.

The more I talk the more I nail one on so I'll stop.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Strong team, especially that midfield :x rashford making his 100th appearance, hopefully he will score one to celebrate. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Dan said:

We are on an extraordinarily long run (for us) without a red card. I think under Puel we've had something like 10 but in fairness, I don't think we've had one for quite a while now.

The more I talk the more I nail one on so I'll stop.

Lucky. Man utd is the only team to have receive a yellow in EVERY league match. #theoddsarealwaysagainstus

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rashford makes it 1-0 

Paul Muda fucking pogba with a first touch world class assist:ay:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mendy literally pulls down/tackles Paul Pogba as he makes a run to the box and NO fucking call, that was a clear second yellow. Everyone but the fucking bald headed cunt saw it. 

Fans are already turning against Puel as they boo him intensively during a bad sub. They better have another caretaker that's capable because no respectable coach will be down to join such a hostile and negative club/atmosphere 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, José said:

Mendy literally pulls down/tackles Paul Pogba as he makes a run to the box and NO fucking call, that was a clear second yellow. Everyone but the fucking bald headed cunt saw it. 

Fans are already turning against Puel as they boo him intensively during a bad sub. They better have another caretaker that's capable because no respectable coach will be down to join such a hostile and negative club/atmosphere 

Why are you always so angry?  

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sanchez who did nothing comes out for Martial. The team needs another goal to secure the W and continue with the impressive undefeated streak. I'm sure that team in Paris is literally shaking at the thought of playing this juggernaut 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

Why are you always so angry?  

We ran out of coffee at my house :ph34r: my nerves are always tensed up when Man Utd or club america plays. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pogba :x great run, very few players that make that run and dribble so late in the game. A natural athlete with world class skills.

FT!!!!! 9 wins 1 tie B| the boys are back in town 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That was a big three points, Leicester is tough to beat at home and to honest they were the better team after the first 15 or 20 minutes.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Gunnersauraus said:

Paul once said he could do what solskyaer has done O.oO.oo.O:rofl::D:clown:

Absolutely.

sBa1Cw2.jpg

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Advertisement