• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

UK Politics

football forum

• Replies 852
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, El_Loco said:

Do you think Macri will pursue an agressive policy towards Falklands if Corbyn wins? 

Nah, Macri would like to sign a big trade deal with them should they leave the UE (as well as with them) and Corbyn is a sensible man so perhaps something good could come out of it.

Just now, Berserker said:

Not enough seats?

Not only that but mainly that he doesn't even have the support of his own party. They wouldn't let him do anything on it.

Labour is going to need to win more seats off the Tories in England now to offset this tory surge going on in Scotland.

Looks like Tory win now unless the DUP refuse to support them. 

• Subscriber

Even if Conservatives scrape the majority which I'm starting to think that they will, Theresa's position is in doubt which could lead to another change in leadership and another unelected PM.

Southport has gone Blue...

4 minutes ago, HoneyNUFC said:

Corbyn wouldn't have much power, not enough to make the Falklands an issue of any sort. Untouchable.

I don´t understand why argentineans are so obsessed about Las Malvinas. But if they keep going about it, in my opinion the best course of action for the argies is to explore the guilty part of the british left feel about the imperial past. It is not enough to get the island back to them, but they can at least get some economic advantages and trade deals like Blake mentioned. 

1 minute ago, El_Loco said:

I don´t understand why argentineans are so obsessed about Las Malvinas. But if they keep going about it, in my opinion the best course of action for the argies is to explore the guilty part of the british left feel about the imperial past. It is not enough to get the island back to them, but they can at least get some economic advantages and trade deals like Blake mentioned. 

Would have to wait a few generations for the working classes who are pro-armed forces and remember the war to die out.

• The title was changed to UK Politics

Archived