talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Today I Had To Laugh At...

football forum

• Subscriber

A guy lying in bed snoring his head off with his wife beside him, suddenly there is a knock at the front door downstairs, he wakes up, looks at the time which said 03.00 am, he thought WTF and rolled back over to go to sleep.

His wife said aren't you going to answer that? so to save any arguments he went downstairs and answered the door, a drunk guy was standing there staggering all over the place and said could you give me a push? the other guy said " Fuck off..." slammed the door and went back to bed.

His wife said " Well...who was it" hubby replied " "was only some drunk guy asking for a push, his car I presume, I told him to fuck off"

The wife replied " That's bloody nice, remember when your car broke down and you asked the neighbour to give you a push and he obliged..."

Hubby muttered to himself, got dressed and went back downstairs and opened the front door but the guy was not there so he yelled out...

" YOU STILL WANT A PUSH?..." a voice said " Yes please..." Hubby said " WHERE ARE YOU..." a voice replied " On your swing in the back lawn..."

• Administrator
12 hours ago, Mel81x said:

I think that's from the Man City amazon documentary a few seasons ago. De Bruyne scored a worldie at our place, the above clip's just before that goal. All it was was a simple instruction for De Bruyne to peel off from Maguire. So he does it and bangs in a thunderbolt from about 25 yards out xD