talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Tottenham 0-2 Liverpool - Saturday 1st June, 2019 - FINAL

Champions League FINAL 2019  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Win The Champions League Final 2019?

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Rick said:

Why are we sitting back on a 1-0. We have the players to hurt both Tottenham fullbacks yet we aren't doing it at all. 

I think if spurs scored it would spark life into us. I'm worried that won't happen until late.

3 minutes ago, Harry said:

I don't get why it's in June. Very late

4 years ago the final was on June 6th. Don't know why they do it on the Copa America year. Would be interesting if that had something to do with it.

• Administrator

This is turning in to the standards of the first half of the Europa League final. 

Not very exciting any more. Both sides becoming a bit more cautious. 

Moura has to come on surely? 

Just now, Stan said:

Origi's more of a big-game player than Kane and Alli. 

I don't know about Kane's history, but I honestly think he shouldn't have started this game. Before it I would have said otherwise, but now that we're here and watching this I could see I was very wrong. Still clearly feeling the injury and ran very little.

6 minutes ago, The Rebel CRS said:

Very poor final, which is unusual considering the entertaining fixtures both sides were involved in in the build up to it.

I don't think either group of players had the emotional energy for another screamer

2 minutes ago, Stan said:

Origi's more of a big-game player than Kane and Alli. 

Always thought this saying was complete bollocks, tbh. 

Why do people measure goals by the opposition they’re scored against? I’d rather have Harry Kane, who’s probably scored a shit load of winners in games Tottenham have been poor in, games they’ve dominated and can’t quite get over the line etc, than a bloke who’s scored two important goals in two months. 

• Administrator

Well done Liverpool lads. Spurs have been shit but take nothing away from you lads. Wanted it more and had a better game plan. Perhaps experience showed. Spurs never seem settled in the game. 

1 minute ago, 6666 said:

Great finish. Just when Tottenham were putting the pressure on. Liverpool, 6 time CL winners.

They'll make DVD's of this CL final pressure then. Need to pre-order mine :ph34r:

• The title was changed to Tottenham 0-2 Liverpool - Saturday 1st June, 2019 - FINAL

Archived