Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

Sign in to follow this  
football forum

Neil Warnock to Stay as Cardiff Manager

Good luck to him and good luck in going for promotion next season @Bluebird Hewitt

I used to despise Neil Warnock just because he'd moan at literally anything even if it was so blatant that the opposite to his view had happened.

Nowadays though he seems to just take things in his stride and just enjoy things for the moment where he can. Occasionally getting angry (rightly so at times this season) but it seems as if he's not taking anything so seriously these days and he's a bit more restrained. He's more tolerable now!

Think he’s done his reputation a world of good this season, with how he’s handled everything that’s happened at Cardiff and how he’s seemed quite jovial and happy in interviews. 

On 14/05/2019 at 20:27, Smiley Culture said:

Think he’s done his reputation a world of good this season, with how he’s handled everything that’s happened at Cardiff and how he’s seemed quite jovial and happy in interviews. 

I agree. A few years ago he would have barely lasted the season. From what he says it seems his family are settled and happy in Cardiff and so is he.

P.S Welcome back @Bluebird Hewitt :bye:

6 hours ago, JOSHBRFC said:

I agree. A few years ago he would have barely lasted the season. From what he says it seems his family are settled and happy in Cardiff and so is he.

P.S Welcome back @Bluebird Hewitt :bye:

Thanks, though I never left. xD

• Haha 1

Pity all Cardiff City fans.  Neil is well psst his sell-by date and I believe will struggle to have an impact with The Bluebirds this term.  Think they need some fresh ideas and a new direction.

2 hours ago, Hugh Stanley said:

Pity all Cardiff City fans.  Neil is well psst his sell-by date and I believe will struggle to have an impact with The Bluebirds this term.  Think they need some fresh ideas and a new direction.

Yeah, this transfer window wasn't the best and our performances have been very poor. If he leaves as expected by the end of the season, I'd like to hope we go for someone as you mentioned. Who that could be is anyone's guess.