talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

People who like horses

football forum

Inspired by Tsubasa's twins thread...

Am I the only one who finds these people weird? There doesn't seem to be anyone who mildly likes horses...if they like them it's an intense like. For example if you like a girl and you look at her facebook and it's full of photos of horses...you can't continue to like her after that because you know she'll spend 90% of the time talking about them xD

Or maybe I'm the unlucky one who finds these weird people xD

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

I love any animals and that includes horses but we might as well start a thread with who likes rats? there would be a few on here who hates rats but I can't see anything wrong with them the same as Horses...mind you looking at our daughters pet Rats crawling over me if that was a pet horse then well...I would be dead as a dodo. xD 

55628848_10217428149631533_1445567622534922240_n.thumb.jpg.3c79101994955528bc4299cc6b8396fd.jpg

Did ever school have at least one of these kind of girls? We had a couple at my school, who were infatuated with them. 

I suppose though that lads that liked Football are a bit weird when you think of it. We wore football shirts and found joy and entertainment out of football stickers and cards. I can see how that would be looked upon a bit strangely. 

32 minutes ago, Smiley Culture said:

Did ever school have at least one of these kind of girls? We had a couple at my school, who were infatuated with them. 

I suppose though that lads that liked Football are a bit weird when you think of it. We wore football shirts and found joy and entertainment out of football stickers and cards. I can see how that would be looked upon a bit strangely. 

In Canada there were a couple. I don't mind it personally. Here in Peru there are none, for obvious reasons.

4 minutes ago, Stan said:

There's no horses in Peru?

Not many no. I don't recall ever seeing one, or hearing any stories of them here.

On 27/05/2019 at 08:27, ...Dan said:

Inspired by Tsubasa's twins thread...

Am I the only one who finds these people weird? There doesn't seem to be anyone who mildly likes horses...if they like them it's an intense like. For example if you like a girl and you look at her facebook and it's full of photos of horses...you can't continue to like her after that because you know she'll spend 90% of the time talking about them xD

Or maybe I'm the unlucky one who finds these weird people xD

Yeah horse girls are weird as fuck

3 hours ago, Cicero said:

Has anyone seen a wild horse? I know there are some in Pollino, but it feels like every one of them is owned by someone. 

No, but I don't live in the 1400s so that's probably why

• Administrator
35 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

No, but I don't live in the 1400s so that's probably why

There was me thinking that John Wayne roamed amongst us! 

• 2 weeks later...
On 27/05/2019 at 16:44, CaaC (John) said:

I love any animals and that includes horses but we might as well start a thread with who likes rats? there would be a few on here who hates rats but I can't see anything wrong with them the same as Horses...mind you looking at our daughters pet Rats crawling over me if that was a pet horse then well...I would be dead as a dodo. xD 

55628848_10217428149631533_1445567622534922240_n.thumb.jpg.3c79101994955528bc4299cc6b8396fd.jpg

Ha ha. Because are your avatar I always pictured you looking like van nisteroy xD

On 27/05/2019 at 08:44, CaaC (John) said:

I've heard rats are actually excellent pets. I don't dislike horses either. I actually think they're a very cool animal. But I've met two rich girls who own horses and they're both pretty weird, to the point where they creep me out. And they're constantly posting about their horses on social media.

Archived