Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

Sign in to follow this  
football forum

World Prediction League - Week 2 Table

I must say - I love the idea of promotion/relegation in a prediction league. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Eco said:

I must say - I love the idea of promotion/relegation in a prediction league. 

Yea, it does add a little something to the season... either battling for promotion or the shame of relegation.. 

Obviously the shame of being a lower tier team does not agree with @JOSHBRFC... should be a points deduction for failing to show up.. 

Might even be MORE interesting if this was broken up into leagues of 5. 

27 members means you could have 3 groups of 5, and 3 groups of 4. xD

Just now, Eco said:

Might even be MORE interesting if this was broken up into leagues of 5. 

27 members means you could have 3 groups of 5, and 3 groups of 4. xD

Champions League World Prediction League haha

• Haha 1

Just now, Mel81x said:

Champions League World Prediction League haha

I did think about seeing if we could get a separate PL for Spain, English, Germany, Italy, and France, and then the top 3 or 4 posters from each go into some special prediction league. xD

Sadly, the few times I've ran the Serie A prediction league, there were only like 4 or 5 participants. 

Just now, Eco said:

I did think about seeing if we could get a separate PL for Spain, English, Germany, Italy, and France, and then the top 3 or 4 posters from each go into some special prediction league. xD

Sadly, the few times I've ran the Serie A prediction league, there were only like 4 or 5 participants. 

If you want to do half a season I wouldn't mind as I'd actually like to start watching more Serie A but I think you're right you'd need a minimum of ten to run something with a split and some kind of final showdown.

• Upvote 1

Just to let you both know, Serie A games will be included - their season doesn't start til 24th August, though. 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Mel81x said:

If you want to do half a season I wouldn't mind as I'd actually like to start watching more Serie A but I think you're right you'd need a minimum of ten to run something with a split and some kind of final showdown.

Yeah - it's alright. I know Stan is including it, and I thought about doing it and discussing it with Stan, but decided against it as again, there has never been a massive turnout. Ligue 1 gets even WORSE activity. 

4 minutes ago, Stan said:

Just to let you both know, Serie A games will be included - their season doesn't start til 24th August, though. 

Je connais mon ami.