Recommended Posts

Harry    106

That was before we found out the poor guy had been illegally wiretapped by president Obama to be used for the benefit of trying to help hillary Clinton win the election....

This issue must be investigated immediately and should naturally take precedence over the existing investigating of connections between the Trump campaign and the Russian government which is pure fake news, or answering the question of whether an independent special prosecutor should be appointed to that investigation now that the head of the justice department had to recuse himself for lying to congress about having contact with members of the Russian government during the campaign....

To his credit he did deliver a pretty good state of the union before that but it's a distant memory now and he's back in the same exhausting pressure cooker of endless scandal and furore...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kowabunga    50

I will try to pull a "the road so far":

*  Kellyanne Conway's face is degrading at an alarming rate. I fear we could be witnessing an Indiana-Jones-and-the-last-crusade fake-Grail kind of degradation here.

* Le Garde des Sceaux Jefferson Beauregard Sessions is a liar or a senile fvck. Had at least the single denominator modicum of decency to recuse himself.

* Trump dennounces an Obama wiretapping on Trumptower on the basis of a Breitbart claim. Trump centers his twitter agenda on what the read/sees in crappy media.

* Trump apparently had a decent speech in I don't know what I couldn't give a chance for, after his cringeful Florida rally.

* Eminence grise Bannon and Trump set for a cabinet of "deconstruction".

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Spike    523

I've read that illegal immigration has already dropped 40%. I suppose it's just a psychological affect, would-be borders hoppers are having seconds thoughts just due to fear of deportation. If illegals aren't no longer accommodated, then they'd stop coming, right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Harry    106

Maybe they just fired 40% of the guys who's job it was to sit there and count them as they come over the fence....

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I actually think he's played the Wiretapping well against Obama. He's tackled it head on and the more he drives it coupled with the Wikileaks dump it looks like Obama really was tapping him. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
VanPaddy    110

Trump is coming away from the Middle East this is upsetting the people at the top due to their dealings and other interests they have with the Arab nations.  The Rothschilds are probably the main people that are trying to get rid of Trump as they did with Kennedy when he exposed the secret society elite are controlling things when he wanted to shut down the central banks of The Rothschilds.   

 

Btwwj_LCYAMqwhw.jpg

Edited by VanPanna

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Harry    106

That's an urban legend mate. Money doesn't hide that well. There are many wealthy Rothschilds but i stongly doubt they, the Csrnegies and the rockafeller juniors have stayed hidden these many years secretly ruining the world. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
VanPaddy    110
32 minutes ago, Harry said:

That's an urban legend mate. Money doesn't hide that well. There are many wealthy Rothschilds but i stongly doubt they, the Csrnegies and the rockafeller juniors have stayed hidden these many years secretly ruining the world. 

 

 

Trump has a history with the Rothschilds, as he apparently has borrowed money from them and they must of caused him hell in the process. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kowabunga    50
12 hours ago, VanPanna said:

Trump is coming away from the Middle East this is upsetting the people at the top due to their dealings and other interests they have with the Arab nations.  The Rothschilds are probably the main people that are trying to get rid of Trump as they did with Kennedy when he exposed the secret society elite are controlling things when he wanted to shut down the central banks of The Rothschilds.   

 

Btwwj_LCYAMqwhw.jpg

Use the following dog-whistling combo in a simple message:

1) jewish name (yeah) 0473.png

+

2) secret cabal (yeah) 0473.png

+

3) banks (YEAH) 0473.png

+

4) ruining "our" world (pfft, meh, not well defined here) avatar_0395dd55ebbe_128.png

 

+

5) using cultural marxism [sic] or whatnot (you sorely missed this one) o1cfoCiS_reasonably_small.jpg

 

I give you a C+ for your candidacy to the resident alt-right cyberactivist slot in here. Kek.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
VanPaddy    110
6 hours ago, Harry said:

That's an urban legend mate. Money doesn't hide that well. There are many wealthy Rothschilds but i stongly doubt they, the Csrnegies and the rockafeller juniors have stayed hidden these many years secretly ruining the world. 

 

 

They fund the federal banks, they are the ones calling the shots.   The Clintons are very much in that circle with their great friendships with the Rockefellers.   Trump is a big danger to them as well as the Rothschilds and the other members of the council of 13,  The Bilderberg group also, I wonder if Trump will be attending that just like Bush, Obama and Clinton have in the past, again I think not.     People need to look at things a bit more deeper instead of reading the mainstream news which is again controlled by certain individuals.  Would you think Trump would get this bad publicity if the Elite were backing him??  I think not as they are with the embellishments from the past offices.  There is always a hidden agenda in the mainstream media.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've seen the bits about job increases and the Dow doing well. Anybody know enough about the American economy to give an honest assessment about it? 

I will say after 50 days in aged 70 and under constant attack from Word Go he's held up remarkably well. The sheer work ethic is to be admired he really is showing up career politicians for the feckless wastes of money they are. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Harry    106

Imo it would be spin to draw any conclusions one way or another at this point. 50 days just isn't enough time to measure a presidents impact on the economy. It was on a pretty positive trajectory before he came in and that has continued. (+2.2m jobs in 2015 and +2.7m in '15. 250k added in Feb unber DT).

Businesses don't support his anti free trade sentiments but they're banking on him not doing much about it and they like the idea of his tax cut plan which they know will get through congress (and will put more money in their pockets at the expense of the government balance sheet) so they're on board.

I'd say they're cautiously optimistic, banking on him doing what all Republicans do despite the fact he appears unpredictable, or at the very least banking on getting enough from the Republican congress that it will be worth their while. 

Edited by Harry

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Harry    106
9 hours ago, VanPanna said:

They fund the federal banks, they are the ones calling the shots.   The Clintons are very much in that circle with their great friendships with the Rockefellers.   Trump is a big danger to them as well as the Rothschilds and the other members of the council of 13,  The Bilderberg group also, I wonder if Trump will be attending that just like Bush, Obama and Clinton have in the past, again I think not.     People need to look at things a bit more deeper instead of reading the mainstream news which is again controlled by certain individuals.  Would you think Trump would get this bad publicity if the Elite were backing him??  I think not as they are with the embellishments from the past offices.  There is always a hidden agenda in the mainstream media.

Its conspiracy theory stuff.... these all powerful people that have just let trump become president? They can control everything else but they can't stop Julian Assange and hackers from the Russian government?

They have all the power and money in the world but rather than just have him assassinated they ring up newspapers and order them to write unfavorable shit to try to put pressure on him? They rule the world and are responsible for planning and engineering most of what's ever happened? If so its very possible that trump is their man and that they planned all of this as another step toward their end game... 

And even if it were true these guys have provided a better system for providing quality of life for the people than the dictators and Putin types (where he really does control very overtly who becomes billionaires, what get's written in the press, what the government do etc). 

Interesting stuff to ponder about but it doesn't add up in far more ways than it makes good sense.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Fairy In Boots said:

The sheer work ethic is to be admired he really is showing up career politicians for the feckless wastes of money they are. 

Showing up most professional golfers as well.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Fairy In Boots said:

Doubt he's surpassing Obama, he was also terrible for it

It's a little ironic considering he moaned about Obama doing it so much. He even has the audacity to do it at the cost of the taxpayer and pay it straight into his own pocket using his own courses and hotels. He's working for the common man though!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DeadLinesman said:

It's a little ironic considering he moaned about Obama doing it so much. He even has the audacity to do it at the cost of the taxpayer and pay it straight into his own pocket using his own courses and hotels. He's working for the common man though!

Wasn't it twice with the Japanese Premier though? in which case it's corporate entertainment. I still wouldn't be surprised if he's visiting his Florida courses often though he's always been a big golfer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6666    170

Trump's budget proposal:

C7Cabp3XEAECrTo.jpg

The idea of focusing less on actually helping the country and more on "defense" isn't anything new when it comes to the US but people that thought Trump was going to turn how things are done around couldn't have been more wrong. Same of course could be said for Obama when he took charge but the difference here is that it's being done under a dumber, more buffoonish President who's less interested in knowing things and more interested in how it helps his businesses and has a more bigoted, delusional and overall more ignorant rhetoric.

It is insane how blindly obsessed America's right wing is with the military.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, 6666 said:

Trump's budget proposal:

C7Cabp3XEAECrTo.jpg

The idea of focusing less on actually helping the country and more on "defense" isn't anything new when it comes to the US but people that thought Trump was going to turn how things are done around couldn't have been more wrong. Same of course could be said for Obama when he took charge but the difference here is that it's being done under a dumber, more buffoonish President who's less interested in knowing things and more interested in how it helps his businesses and has a more bigoted, delusional and overall more ignorant rhetoric.

It is insane how blindly obsessed America's right wing is with the military.

I think almost half of the adults are 12-year-olds mentally, indoctrinated with nationalism. It's sad to see how such a big portion of the working class can vote against their own interests, but this year you can almost not blame them. Clinton is a fake Democrat after all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cure    193

Trump is pretty much our equivalent of Chazz only the latter's a bigger tosser.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HoneyNUFC    1,010
13 minutes ago, Cure said:

Trump is pretty much our equivalent of Chazz only the latter's a bigger tosser.

1llns5.jpg

 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cure    193
23 minutes ago, HoneyNUFC said:

1llns5.jpg

 

I imagine he looks like this when he cuts down on maintenance costs.

trump.jpg

Edited by Cure

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cure    193
1 hour ago, VanPanna said:

Trump is doing Merkel doggy in the White House right now!

More like May. She sucked up to Trump as soon as she visited.

Edited by Cure

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Cure said:

More like May. She sucked up to Trump as soon as she visited.

 I'll never understand why our PM getting off on a good foot and being onside with the most powerful man in the world is a gripe for some. 

What exactly was and is the alternative? alienation on the world stage to appease the vocally critical minority on social media? If she sucked him off she's done good anything that furthers the UK's position in the world. 

 

Also blanking Merjel's handshake is the best thing he's done bar nothing. Fuck that whore 

  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kowabunga    50
35 minutes ago, Fairy In Boots said:

 I'll never understand why our PM getting off on a good foot and being onside with the most powerful man in the world is a gripe for some. 

 

35 minutes ago, Fairy In Boots said:

Also blanking Merjel's handshake is the best thing he's done bar nothing. Fuck that whore 

Fuck that coherence!

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tsubasa    486

Trump looked like someone took his toys away and he was about to throw a tantrum. Awkward as fuck. And he is the most powerful man in the world. "So sad". 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

love how rattled some of you lot get when he shows blatant disregard to the sick man of the world that is the EU.

She's a fucking cunt, who's let the wolves into the hen house and tries to make out she's a good person. She's fucked her own people in the interest of big business. As defacto leader of the EU she's fucked whole countries, she's fucking Greece as we speak. I genuinely wish death upon her red arrow away. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HoneyNUFC    1,010

I've seen the handshake video and he looks spaced out on drugs to me. But he could equally just be being a dick. As you know I am not a Merkel fan but she came out on top there, her facial expression stole it. It was the expression you make when you know you've just wound up some loose cannon dickhead in the pub.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, HoneyNUFC said:

I've seen the handshake video and he looks spaced out on drugs to me. But he could equally just be being a dick. As you know I am not a Merkel fan but she came out on top there, her facial expression stole it. It was the expression you make when you know you've just wound up some loose cannon dickhead in the pub.

 

If it was another politician i'd agree but i think Trump is the type to be a cunt to those he genuinely dislikes. I don't think he's got the duplicitous face down yet like she has.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SirBalon    650

Never have two men made politics so popular...  Politics was simply dull before Farage and Trump!  Politics owes them more than they know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
VanPaddy    110

Why is he going build up a friendship with Merkel who wont be in power for  to long because of the mess she made which Trump is trying to stop the same thing happening to The USA. So it is Sensible from Trump he needs to build friendships long term not for just a few months with leaders.  Farage probably told Trump to be a cunt to her anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, VanPanna said:

Why is he going build up a friendship with Merkel who wont be in power for  to long because of the mess she made which Trump is trying to stop the same thing happening to The USA. So it is Sensible from Trump he needs to build friendships long term not for just a few months with leaders.  Farage probably told Trump to be a cunt to her anyway.

Farage did make a great point when asked about. He said it's going to be frosty because of the trade disparity due to Germany effectively artificially devaluting their currency with the Euro and this making it so easy for them to export into the US. Automotive jobs is a buzzword for Trump. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SirBalon    650

I must admit that I actually feel sorry for him because it can't be easy to switch from what he was doing to what he has now become.  There's no hiding and he hasn't even had a life in politics to learn along the way.  His issue is that his ridiculous character comes forth and says ridiculous things that I would say many people in normal life wouldn't even say and know more how to act in situations such as these.

But I don't get why so many are aggravated by him to be honest.  Why can't we thank the hell he is hilarious and is making politics a lot more entertaining.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tsubasa    486
1 minute ago, VanPanna said:

Well Didn't Merkel make a big deal out of when she found out Obama had Merkels phones and Emails tapped into. 

 

Which were just rumours that were never really verified or confirmed. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
VanPaddy    110
2 minutes ago, Tsubasa said:

 

Which were just rumours that were never really verified or confirmed. 

Well Germany dropped it after 2 years from the NSA, who knows what goes on, every leader probably gets spied on anyway, American creates most of the software we use for communicating so there is probably an element of truth in what they do. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tsubasa    486
3 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

But I don't get why so many are aggravated by him to be honest.  Why can't we thank the hell he is hilarious and is making politics a lot more entertaining.

 

Because a buffoon who has no actual clue about politics, is full of himself, has the vocabulary of a 5-year-old, who is hateful, spiteful, throws trantrums on twitter, is now the most powerful man on this planet. 

 

But yea, great memes! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   1 member

  • Advertisement