talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Ligue 1 2017/18 Chat

• Administrator

Watching Marseille vs Strasbourg while it's HT in the Milan game. They've just missed 2 golden clear cut chances. Not sure how they've played so far but they have to finish those kind of chances when it's 1-1. 

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
21 minutes ago, Stan said:

Watching Marseille vs Strasbourg while it's HT in the Milan game. They've just missed 2 golden clear cut chances. Not sure how they've played so far but they have to finish those kind of chances when it's 1-1. 

Wasteful and infuriating. We’ve got to get better in these games. 

• Administrator

That was, once again, frankly ridiculous. Our defence isn’t shit by Ligue 1 standards but what the fuck is Garcia doing on the training ground? There’s no pressuring players on the ball. Every fucking time we conceded it was the same shit, should be forcing players to work for an opportunity not standing off. This isn’t PSG! There’s no midfield cover either, it’s frustrating to see so much going forward but such a limp Centre mid. Bah!

• Administrator

@Batard interested to hear your thoughts on how you'll handle Paris Saint-Germain tonight. Big game in the French league! 

Looking at the last comment, you're definitely going to have to pressure players like Neymar, Mbappe, Di Maria etc 

• Administrator
5 minutes ago, Stan said:

@Batard interested to hear your thoughts on how you'll handle Paris Saint-Germain tonight. Big game in the French league! 

Looking at the last comment, you're definitely going to have to pressure players like Neymar, Mbappe, Di Maria etc 

Legit worried we’re going to get ripped to shreds. Rami has been distracted by Pamela Anderson and Rolando isn’t mobile enough to handle pace. Sakai is average and Amavi is good going forward. That defence being covered by Luiz Gustavo is going to pick up yellow cards. I wouldn’t be surprised if there are two reds in tonight’s game. 

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, Batard said:

Legit worried we’re going to get ripped to shreds. Rami has been distracted by Pamela Anderson and Rolando isn’t mobile enough to handle pace. Sakai is average and Amavi is good going forward. That defence being covered by Luiz Gustavo is going to pick up yellow cards. I wouldn’t be surprised if there are two reds in tonight’s game. 

lol wtf had to Google that to confirm. 

To be fair I'd be distracted as well. 

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Stan said:

lol wtf had to Google that to confirm. 

To be fair I'd be distracted as well. 

Yeah, although it seems they’ve not been seen together for a while, so it might be over. To be fair I think he’s shite anyhow regardless 

• Administrator

Ocampos xDxD 

what a tit. Neymar barely touches him and there must be a sniper in the ground for him to go down like that. Definitely exaggerated to get Neymar sent off. 

Just now, Stan said:

agreed. Cavani went down very easily. Referee bought it. 

Anyway, it´s poetic justice to see Neymar having to watch his enemy saving the team on a FK. xD Neymar doesn´t know any limits, he´s been spoiled since a very young age and has the mentality of a 9-year old child. 

OM did much better than expected but the draw is frustrating. So close.

Archived