talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Wrestling

football forum

2 hours ago, The Palace Fan said:

I hope Punk beats Seth at RR and Seth gets the return win at WM. So many long title reigns at the same time are zzzzzzz.

A long title reign is good if it's warranted. When they're doing it for the sake of it, it's just pointless. You'd think with them wanting to establish a new title they'd want a good title reign.

56 minutes ago, 6666 said:

A long title reign is good if it's warranted. When they're doing it for the sake of it, it's just pointless. You'd think with them wanting to establish a new title they'd want a good title reign.

Yeah I was hopeing this title would change every couple of months given it was invented because the Roman record was becoming a cure for insomnia. 

The crowd were not behind Rollins last week.

• 2 weeks later...
On 17/12/2023 at 11:58, The Palace Fan said:

I really wanted AEW to succeed as an alternative but Tony Khan has made it impossible to root for them at this point.

Yesterday he was whigning at AEW being 'under constant attack' on Twitter and then proceeded to call Disco Inferno a Worthless Parasite on the same platform.

He struggles to get out of the mindset of being a tribalist fan. Small time mentality.

• 2 weeks later...
On 05/01/2024 at 18:41, JoshBRFC said:

Rock returned… decent segment. Challenged Reigns at Mania?

I'd quite like to see Rock vs Reigns setting PLE records in Australia and Cody beating Reigns at Mania. But I can't see The Rock going from refusing to lose to Reigns at WrestleMania 39 to agreeing to lose to Reigns at a lesser PLE 11 months later. Plus Triple H has a fetish for all his Champions to hold titles forever so I imagine Roman Reigns will beat The Rock at WrestleMania, have another break, pass Hulk Hogan's record and then lose to Cody at Summerslam.

Tony Khan still msming it impossible to root for him.

Last week he thought it was appropriate to look like this when he knew he was going to be asked questions about sexual harassment in his work place that he allegedly covered up.

khan12-1080x608.thumb.jpg.f293d8865d24664745d3baf9942a3a4b.jpg

This week he's taking shots at WWE because USA Networks twitter account mocked Cagematch.

No one else from either side seems to care that much about taking shots anymore and seem like they just want to make sure they're delivering. Then there's Tony Khan acting like a random fan. Jinder Mahal got this man worked up. This man usually doesn't make anyone feel anything.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, 6666 said:

No one else from either side seems to care that much about taking shots anymore and seem like they just want to make sure they're delivering. Then there's Tony Khan acting like a random fan. Jinder Mahal got this man worked up. This man usually doesn't make anyone feel anything.

Say what we will about Jinder being a mid wrestler, and having a very random title run that no one asked for, his work the last 2 weeks has been brilliant. 
Did the job for the rock perfectly, then fired up the cokehead. 

18 hours ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

Book heel Jinder to beat Logan Paul and do an intentionally ironic CM punk antihero story arc where he defends the belt against people the fans dislike, heel or face, and goes off on wrestlers in an honest way.

His best material is in the wrong company. Sammy, Jericho, Jungle Boy, Bucks, Matt Hardy's wife, Darby etc.

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

For those that don't know and think @Dr. Gonzo is just shouting perverted things at random:

https://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCircle/s/HOu521ukLE

The TLDR version:

- Vince McMahon has been accused of sex trafficking by the employee he made sign an NDA last year.

- Employee now allowed to talk as Vince didn't meet the financial terms of the NDA.

- John Laurinitus and 'Former UFC star' implicated (You don't have to be a detective to make a realistic assumption on who that is).

- Vince allegedly defacated on the employee after a threesome.

- Vince allegedly names his sex toys after WWE wrestlers.

- 'Former UFC star' is in to watching women urinate. 

- Vince texts like a 12 year old.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, The Palace Fan said:

For those that don't know and think @Dr. Gonzo is just shouting perverted things at random:

https://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCircle/s/HOu521ukLE

The TLDR version:

- Vince McMahon has been accused of sex trafficking by the employee he made sign an NDA last year.

- Employee now allowed to talk as Vince didn't meet the financial terms of the NDA.

- John Laurinitus and 'Former UFC star' implicated (You don't have to be a detective to make a realistic assumption on who that is).

- Vince allegedly defacated on the employee after a threesome.

- Vince allegedly names his sex toys after WWE wrestlers.

- 'Former UFC star' is in to watching women urinate. 

- Vince texts like a 12 year old.

Well this was a thread I could have happily spent my life not reading

• Haha 1