The better place to talk football.

2020/2021 Kits

football forum

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Scrolled too quickly and thought the Ipswich one was a Marseille kit xD

Celtic's is nice. Not a fan of the red and green for Walsall. 

• Administrator

Not particularly a fan of this. Something amiss with the collar. Maybe it's the different shade of blue from the shoulder to the rest of the shirt. 

West Ham away

Quite like it to be fair. Nod to the past where they have had this style before, not tried to over complicate it or create any radical colours from their usual colour scheme either.

20200720_094650.thumb.jpg.4581b2409dd27da39276d75eb24e23fd.jpg

• Subscriber

Lincoln's new one was released last week by Errea. Hoping ours isn't a similar style. We've had thin stripes before and it's looked nice but I much prefer our proper black and white stripes.

lincoln_city_2020_2021_home_kit_b.jpeg

• Administrator

The new Adidas template is a real drawback to what could be some really nice kits. We've got it as well and it's horrible for the colours we like to have - blue, white and gold. Although predominantly blue and white.

Our kit this year is rubbish. Looks like it has too many sections with that bit around the top of the chest/collar. 

1 minute ago, Stan said:

The new Adidas template is a real drawback to what could be some really nice kits. We've got it as well and it's horrible for the colours we like to have - blue, white and gold. Although predominantly blue and white.

Our kit this year is rubbish. Looks like it has too many sections with that bit around the top of the chest/collar. 

Enjoy it though, with the MLS having a deal with Adidas thus teams have no say, we are stuck with basic templates and this year's look absolutely horrible. I personally love the color of the United's new away kit, but the template is ghastly. 

atl%20away.jpg

• Subscriber
31 minutes ago, Eco said:

What do you think of Union's new kit @nudge? Personally, I'm not sure I like it all that much. They look outdated (similar to their logo), so maybe it fits, but I'm not too keen on it. 

image.png.e5ef99f2012d92f8572a2dd845d62753.png

image.thumb.png.d3affbd567a87b6e63d6be6326c56e76.png

Looks old school, I actually quite like it. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived