talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Transfer Rumours 2017

10 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

I see you are very butt hurt over this, the big teams have always been able to cherry pick from the likes of spurs, you will get over it fruit, hang in there x

Fine with Walker chasing the money - Poch is the full back whisperer, any full back he touches turns to gold. So you're welcome to the money grabbing snake. We'll let you have him and watch you spend another few hundred million and finish below us again x 

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Storts said:

Fine with Walker chasing the money - Poch is the full back whisperer, any full back he touches turns to gold. So you're welcome to the money grabbing snake. We'll let you have him and watch you spend another few hundred million and finish below us again x 

Quickest way for you to kill yourself would be to climb up my moral high ground and drop down to your level   ...even my "don't give a fuck says fuck you!" ;)

4 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

You prefer him to Alexis?

No, but he is younger.  Bernardeschi is definitely a great alternative. Versatile and creative, can play RW or LWB. 

2 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

It's probably more to do with Arsenal telling Chelsea that they are no way selling them Sanchez 

Remains to be seen if we were even interested at all (which would be insane). 

13 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

Quickest way for you to kill yourself would be to climb up my moral high ground and drop down to your level   ...even my "don't give a fuck says fuck you!" ;)

You're weird 

According to Sky we have had a £6.8m bid for Belgian league top scorer Henry Onyekuru accepted who plays for KAS Eupen.

Not too against this, he is only 19 and to be top scorer at a decent league at that age is impressive. Not the deal we want but nothing to turn your nose up at. Unless he is Sanchez's replacement.:ph34r:

10 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

We've been linked with a £16m move for Forster. Hope it's not true as we already have two second choice goalkeepers, no need to spend that much on another one. 

Agreed - Forster is really average, Pickford is the one. Think you'll get it done somewhere between £20 and £25 million

2 hours ago, RandoEFC said:

We've been linked with a £16m move for Forster. Hope it's not true as we already have two second choice goalkeepers, no need to spend that much on another one. 

Think I'd prefer Pickford. 

Lukaku's agent just been interviewed by Jim White and he shed some light on the current situation saying that last summer Everton agreed to sell Lukaku this summer if certain clubs come calling but as of yet none of those clubs have shown any interest. 

So as things stand, Lukaku wants to leave but nobody wants him which I suppose is great news for Everton? Unless of course he becomes unhappy enough to cause problems? 

• Subscriber
29 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

Lukaku's agent just been interviewed by Jim White and he shed some light on the current situation saying that last summer Everton agreed to sell Lukaku this summer if certain clubs come calling but as of yet none of those clubs have shown any interest. 

So as things stand, Lukaku wants to leave but nobody wants him which I suppose is great news for Everton? Unless of course he becomes unhappy enough to cause problems? 

Doesn't mean he won't want to go if other clubs come calling. EG. last summer they may have listed Chelsea, PSG, Real Madrid and Barcelona, doesn't mean he won't try to push through a move to Monaco or Juventus.

If he does end up staying I expect we'll see more of the same this season. 

6 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

Doesn't mean he won't want to go if other clubs come calling. EG. last summer they may have listed Chelsea, PSG, Real Madrid and Barcelona, doesn't mean he won't try to push through a move to Monaco or Juventus.

If he does end up staying I expect we'll see more of the same this season. 

The only problem I foresee is if he thinks Everton have priced him out of a move, which may piss him off. I think you're right though, he'll probably stay and just get on with it. 

2 hours ago, HK85 said:

I think he'll push for a move but not in public. His agent will do that because he's not interested in his public image. 

From what I could make out from the interview it wasn't so much about Lukaku pushing for a move (Everton agreed last summer he could leave), but more about there being no Champions League clubs (that can afford him) showing any interest. 

14 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

From what I could make out from the interview it wasn't so much about Lukaku pushing for a move (Everton agreed last summer he could leave), but more about there being no Champions League clubs (that can afford him) showing any interest. 

They're not pushing yet. Give it a few weeks and Mino will step it up. 

Archived