talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Matchday Chat - 2016/17 season archive

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Barkley should have scored but it was mostly good from Schmeichel getting a finger to it.

We should see this out now but we look like conceding whenever Leicester come forward so we need at least one more. 

• Subscriber
Just now, Cannabis said:

Fucking awful refereeing and the most small time fans we've seen at Goodison all season. Made up we're back winning, all we need now is someone to go in waist high on Huth to end the fat cunts career.

Ref's hardly got a thing wrong, rare of me to say that given it's cunt Madley.

Mirallas going in on Huth for nothing as if he wouldn't end up like that Spurs fan who sung at the Millwall fans if it was off the pitch. Hilarious.

As for the game. Crap. Both teams shocking at the back. Us more so.

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Cannabis said:

Obviously nothing against you or Stan but your away end has been an absolute embarrassment tonight, its as if some of them want to be small time.

Lay in if you need to. They're as bad as they've ever been. They used to be decent, not Leeds / Man Utd level but they used to be a lot better than this, noisy and a better range of songs. Nowadays it's just full of people who I'm convinced act like idiots on purpose to make us look stupid.

Well, I expected us to lose when I saw the team sheet but I still think a lot of our players blew a chance today. Notably King, Amartey and Chilwell. Slimani scored but I don't think he played particularly well.

To be honest I don't think anyone had a good game. Defensively a complete shambles, defend like that on Wednesday and it's over by half time.

• Administrator

Well that was entertaining to say the least, more so the first 10 mins xD

Didn't expect to win the game as per my earlier comment so no surprise we've lost. Expected changes ready for Wednesday as well. Some players once again, don't take their chance and might as well be gone in summer. 

On yo Wednesday and then in to Palace. The big games continue. 

Crazy opening 10 minutes aside, we were alright there. Schniederlin being back is massive, could see when he went off we didn't have a touch of the ball for about 10 minutes. I really like the look of that midfield 3 with him, Gana and Davies. 

Barkley good once again, as is the usual with him now. He needs to be tied down soon. That Mirallas needs to turn up more often but sadly it doesn't. He'll be shite next weekend. 

I was worried about Pennington and Jagielka after that first 10. Didn't like the way MP look nervous and scared for the free kick that led to the second goal. After that though they were fine. Would much rather see Holgate back in the centre. 

Could see Leicester just took their foot off the gas when we got the 4th and it's completely understandable. 

Archived