talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Chelsea 3-0 West Ham - Monday 21st December, 2020

football forums

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After Chelsea´s transfer window, I really though that team would play exciting football this season. 

As a neutral, I´m disappointed not by the results but by the style of footbal shown by Chelsea this season. I really though they´d play like 2018/19 Ajax with the young talent they have upfront. 

I can see West Ham coming out all guns blazing in the second half. Their first half performance was enough to tell them we are there for the taking if they step it up another gear and if we don't come out with some intent I can see them turning this around.. Need another goal

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, Danny said:

Mark Noble and Sebastian Haller playing off of each other is like matching a zimmerframe with a brick

No options on the bench though so what can they do? They should have brought someone attacking in the summer.

• The title was changed to Chelsea 3-0 West Ham - Monday 21st December, 2020
  • Administrator
1 minute ago, LFCMadLad said:

3-0 is in no way a true reflection of this game. 

It's been pretty poor in all honesty.

Of the 2 games today I didn't think Burnley vs Wolves would be the better game to watch.

One of the most boring, passive, and uninspiring games I’ve ever witnessed, and we’ve won 3-0. 

Needed the result but my god that was painful. Looked good defensively and despite the passive play we should’ve scored 5 if Werner didn’t fluff every chance. I’d drop him for Arsenal if Ziyech is fit. 

Archived