talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Question a Member: Deadlinesman

football forums

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would you consider relocating to another part of the UK or abroad? If so, how serious are you and what timeframe?

How are you?

I’m good thanks and you? 

What is your favourite thing about living in England?

As you walk into a local pub you see @Stan, @Dr. Gonzo and @Lucas. Do you

a) walk straight back out of the pub 

b) ignore stan and chat to the other two legends 

c) ask Gonzo how he got to the UK so quickly 

or

d) have a quick wank and order a pint ?

16 minutes ago, Toinho said:

Would you consider relocating to another part of the UK or abroad? If so, how serious are you and what timeframe?

How are you?

I’m good thanks and you? 

What is your favourite thing about living in England?

As you walk into a local pub you see @Stan, @Dr. Gonzo and @Lucas. Do you

a) walk straight back out of the pub 

b) ignore stan and chat to the other two legends 

c) ask Gonzo how he got to the UK so quickly 

or

d) have a quick wank and order a pint ?

Definitely considering Australia and New Zealand at present. My work pretty much translates right into the culture and equivalent degree is no issue. I’m looking for the right work/life balance and better weather. 

My favourite thing about the UK? The scenery and ease of reaching beautiful landscapes both north and south of where I live within a 2 hour drive. 

DCBA in that order. 

19 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

Definitely considering Australia and New Zealand at present. My work pretty much translates right into the culture and equivalent degree is no issue. I’m looking for the right work/life balance and better weather. 

My favourite thing about the UK? The scenery and ease of reaching beautiful landscapes both north and south of where I live within a 2 hour drive. 

DCBA in that order. 

NZ is easier to get into, depends on lifestyle but I think NZ is the better place to live out of the two. Only downside to that is Aus is weirdly more affordable 

How many children do you plan on having after your latest? Enough for a whole football team?

Why the fuck did Swifty call you "booby?"

Would you rather have a car shaped like a penis that has massive testicles, or really really really small testicles?

If they banned all meat consumption, except when someone dies in the neighborhood, then the meat is auctioned off to the community... would you become a vegetarian?

Best United player in your lifetime?

Best Liverpool player in your lifetime?

Best sport that's not football?

Worst United player in your lifetime?

What's a good prank?

Did I ask too many questions?

39 minutes ago, Danny said:

NZ is easier to get into, depends on lifestyle but I think NZ is the better place to live out of the two. Only downside to that is Aus is weirdly more affordable 

There’s a reason a million Kiwis live in Australia. 

17 minutes ago, Toinho said:

There’s a reason a million Kiwis live in Australia. 

Better pay and big city life when you live in an isolated part of the world, I get it and it depends on where you live and what you want from life. Personally found Auckland to have the best balance, great city, culture, sports, weather and beaches.

1 minute ago, Danny said:

Better pay and big city life when you live in an isolated part of the world, I get it and it depends on where you live and what you want from life. Personally found Auckland to have the best balance, great city, culture, sports, weather and beaches.

Besides Rugby Union, Australia is better than New Zealand in every sport.

11 minutes ago, Mpache said:

Besides Rugby Union, Australia is better than New Zealand in every sport.

Which means nothing when deciding where to live.

But NZ have a good cricket team and generally do well in the America’s Cup

What's been the single biggest change to your life you have encountered since having kids??? 

Why would you consider Australia as a place to live where they have spiders as big as dinner plates and their armed forces are so weak they couldn't win a war against a load of Emu's??? 

If you were offered a car or a motorbike to complete a round the world trip which would you choose???

Two part question:-

Option A - Leave Solskjaer in charge for the remainder of this season and see what happens 

Option B - Sack him while top then plummet down to a 10th place finish but a fresh start for next season?? 

Can I please stop sending you nudes via PM as the wife is getting suspicious now?? 

Have you asked anyone in real life other than those on the Internet to Die in a House Fire?

If you could live the life of one poster for a day, who would it be and why?

What are the first three things you'd like to do post Covid when everything goes back to normal?

What is your missus' favourite posi...meal that she cooks for you?

If you could go back and change one thing you regret (there's always at least one) what would that be and why?

On 22/01/2021 at 00:21, Dr. Gonzo said:

How many children do you plan on having after your latest? Enough for a whole football team?

Why the fuck did Swifty call you "booby?"

Would you rather have a car shaped like a penis that has massive testicles, or really really really small testicles?

If they banned all meat consumption, except when someone dies in the neighborhood, then the meat is auctioned off to the community... would you become a vegetarian?

Best United player in your lifetime?

Best Liverpool player in your lifetime?

Best sport that's not football?

Worst United player in your lifetime?

What's a good prank?

Did I ask too many questions?

I’m getting the snip son. I will produce no more beauties.

Swifty was a mess. No idea why he called me that, but it has gone down in folklore. Probably something to do with me being a boob? Unintentionally unfunny cunt.

I’ll take the massive car. I love my overly large testicles.

If they banned meat consumption except for funeral, then no, I wouldn’t become a vegetarian. I’d become a murderer.......

Best United player in my lifetime would have to be Ryan Giggs for sheer longevity, medal haul and memories. People will bang on about shagging his in laws in some inane way to tarnish his career but they can fuck right off. 

Best Liverpool player I’ve seen in my overall timescale of watching would have to be Gerrard. Unplayable on occasions. The complete midfielder.

My second favourite sport is NFL. Started watching in 2000 when the Bucs won the Super Bowl and adopted the Vikings when Peterson was drafted. Never looked back.

Worst United player? There’s been some awful shouts from Bebe to Kleberson, Prunier to Gibson. However, Taibi takes this title. Absolutely fucking shite. Biggest disappointment however would be Veron. I loved that bloke and he let me down big time.

A good prank? Always loved the simple stuff like writing on mates faces with permanent pen when they’re fucked or dousing them in toothpaste or shaving cream. As a father, I no longer condone this..........

Yes. Too many fucking questions and I’m only answering them because it’s 2am and the youngest has woken for a feed. FML

On 22/01/2021 at 00:43, Mpache said:

Favourite Peruvian footballer ever?

Into the NBA? If so who do you like?

Any South American football clubs that you have a soft spot for?

Nobby Solano. That bloke was a magician at Newcastle.

Love me some NBA on a purely casual basis. Had some original Charlotte Hornets memorabilia in my youth. Mid 2000’s, picked myself up a LeBron jersey without even knowing who he was and started watching the Cavs. The rest is history. 

I have a couple or River Plate shirts, so I’d say if I had a soft spot for any. It would be them.

55 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

Nobby Solano. That bloke was a magician at Newcastle.

Love me some NBA on a purely casual basis. Had some original Charlotte Hornets memorabilia in my youth. Mid 2000’s, picked myself up a LeBron jersey without even knowing who he was and started watching the Cavs. The rest is history. 

I have a couple or River Plate shirts, so I’d say if I had a soft spot for any. It would be them.

Which Charlotte? The old one or the new one by Jordan (which started 2004)

Favorite part of UK and why ?

Arrange these in order of preference    

• Growing hair back
  • Beating Liverpool
  • Scotland
  • Genghis Khan
  • Throwing a shoe at Trump

Any conspiracy theory you believe is likely true ?

Do you think Manchester United will go as long as without a league title like Liverpool did ?

Arrange these in order of blame of spreading the corona virus in UK

• Bats
  • UK Govt
  • China
  • Public 
  • Immigration
  • Solskjaer

Archived