football forum

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • The topic was pinned
3 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

You know the players are piss tested right? :35_thinking::4_joy:

I'm only half joking. xD

The trips to Barcelona rumors are interesting though. I remember @SirBalon discussed Dani Alves was a player largely reported to be on PEDs and how its easy to bypass testing. 

1 minute ago, Cicero said:

I'm only half joking. xD

The trips to Barcelona rumors are interesting though. I remember @SirBalon discussed Dani Alves was a player largely reported to be on PEDs and how its easy to bypass testing. 

Only half joking? :4_joy: ..pure crazy to risk a ban with the money these guys make tbh

Just now, Happy Blue said:

It must be for reflex, make you sharper type drugs

Maybe? To be honest the first thing that went through my mind after I read about Onana was "a goalkeeper, really"?

Can understand players who run 13 or 14km a game but why the feck would a keeper consider taking that chance:what:

9 minutes ago, Scouse_Mouse said:

Maybe? To be honest the first thing that went through my mind after I read about Onana was "a goalkeeper, really"?

Can understand players who run 13 or 14km a game but why the feck would a keeper consider taking that chance:what:

With the money they stand to lose it's crazy, not worth the risk for me

Such a strange video from Sky, made purely for content's sake. This is the least "manager hits back" video I have ever seen, with Pep laughing and joking and answering questions with "I'll speak to Klopp in person". Seems like bit of a strained attempt to force a rivalry and play on the sort of Guardiola tantrum hype that Sky like to drum up

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, Danny said:

Such a strange video from Sky, made purely for content's sake. This is the least "manager hits back" video I have ever seen, with Pep laughing and joking and answering questions with "I'll speak to Klopp in person". Seems like bit of a strained attempt to force a rivalry and play on the sort of Guardiola tantrum hype that Sky like to drum up

It's no different to any other manager. Sky are there to ramp up controversy and stoke a fire that isn't properly there. 

Quite embarrassing really. 

Just now, Stan said:

It's no different to any other manager. Sky are there to ramp up controversy and stoke a fire that isn't properly there. 

Quite embarrassing really. 

Yeah it comes across as pretty out of touch with the fans and what's happening in football...one of the reason why I like watching youtubers for this sort of thing as they're not really off the mark. The Kick Off for example is a great watch

3 minutes ago, Danny said:

It's laughable really. You would think that in the current climate the media wouldn't need to manufacture these sensationalized rivalries? 

Pep said this, Jurgen responds with that.........blah blah blah.

Pretty much nonsense but for some reason the great unwashed seem to lap it up.:whistling:

• The topic was unpinned
  • The topic was locked

Archived