talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

RB Leipzig 0-2 Liverpool - Tuesday 16th February, 2021 (1st Leg)

10 minutes ago, Mpache said:

Ruck called me a cretin. Yet here you are agreeing with him because you disagree with me and presented not a single fact to prove your point.

I suppose it depends on who you are calling a cretin though. To certain people it's OK :what:

If you read properly, you will have read that I said that Boateng was rated worldwide(not just in Germany) as one of the best defenders in the world when he was at his peak. All you have brought to the table as usual are your own personal opinions, which frankly my dear, most people don't give a damn about. Because your opinions are usually bias. I will happily criticize any player if there is good evidence for it, be they a Bundesliga player or not. But you have clearly not watched enough of Boateng in the past, to see how good he was. Hey, but you must be right, while all the professional pundits and those who have followed him closely must be wrong. :dam:

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Mpache said:

I never thought I would defend Teso and Marc, but they indirectly called me retarted once and got a suspension. It's weird how long time members say words like cretin to someone who genuinely has a disability and get off scot free.

What evidence do we have for your disability other than your word? And we had your word you wouldn't post in this forums anymore a few times, so that's not very hard an evidence.

I call people morons on the time so I can’t really justify banning someone for effectively saying “I think you are stupid”

It might not be nice, but I’m not going to ban people for calling other people stupid. I’m sure other staff agree

1 minute ago, Michael said:

If you read properly, you will have read that I said that Boateng was rated worldwide(not just in Germany) as one of the best defenders in the world when he was at his peak. All you have brought to the table as usual are your own personal opinions, which frankly my dear, most people don't give a damn about. Because your opinions are usually bias. I will happily criticize any player if there good evidence for it, be they a Bundesliga player or not. But you have clearly not watched enough of Boateng in the past, to see how good he was. Hey, but you must be right, while all the professional pundits and those who have followed him closely must be wrong. :dam:

I have watched Boateng plenty, and I don't rate him. Never have. 

Yet I got told I was a "deformed individual", that I was biased, told I was dead wrong and that I "only claim to be right" with no quotes to back up your point, do you not see your problem here? I even said to take this all with a grain of salt and I still got attacked. It's actually embarrassing and makes this place look bad.

Just now, Dr. Gonzo said:

I call people morons on the time so I can’t really justify banning someone for effectively saying “I think you are stupid”

It might not be nice, but I’m not going to ban people for calling other people stupid. I’m sure other staff agree

You banned Marc for calling me "retarted". Get out of that scared mentality to suspend long time members and do it.

Cretin is calling someone a deformed individual. In any workplace you get sacked for it.

Just now, Mpache said:

You banned Marc for calling me "retarted". Get out of that scared mentality to suspend long time members and do it.

Cretin is calling someone a deformed individual. In any workplace you get sacked for it.

I didn’t ban Marc tbh. I don’t think he ever was banned either, I think he was suspended and fucked off after Teso was banned.

I’ve never heard of calling someone a cretin to refer to a deformity. I’ve only heard it used to describe the painfully stupid.

Just now, Mpache said:

I have watched Boateng plenty, and I don't rate him. Never have. 

Yet I got told I was a "deformed individual", that I was biased, told I was dead wrong and that I "only claim to be right" with no quotes to back up your point, do you not see your problem here? I even said to take this all with a grain of salt and I still got attacked. It's actually embarrassing and makes this place look bad.

I never called you a "deformed individual", don't be daft. I did call you biased, because there is a recurring theme with you. 

I didn’t ban Marc tbh. I don’t think he ever was banned either, I think he was suspended and fucked off after Teso was banned.

I’ve never heard of calling someone a cretin to refer to a deformity. I’ve only heard it used to describe the painfully stupid.

70b8a8abcd47350ba592fa655f098364.png

Marc got suspended by 6 months FYI, I know it was for reasons further than I know, but this thread was the start of it I'm sure.

4 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Exactly, there are two meanings of the word "cretin". The first is to refer to someone who is stupid(or behaving stupidly) and the other definition is to refer to someone who is physically deformed. Mpache is deliberately choosing to take the latter definition, because he wants to behave like a snowflake.

Just now, Michael said:

Exactly, there are two meanings of cretin. The first is to refer to someone who is stupid(or behaving stupidly) and the other definition is to refer to someone who is physically deformed. Mpache is deliberately choosing to take the latter definition, because he wants to behave like a snowflake.

There are 2 definitions to the word retarted. You can take either of them but 99% of the time it will be misinterpreted and get you sacked from work.

Really makes this place look like a cesspool.

ac4ca3fd723a54897d5f9418fa6ff64f.png

Sometimes people use words but dont know what they mean. I don't personally use any words that refer to a disabled person that I'm aware of. But some people do 

Looks more like a fucking primary school the number of fucking stupid arguments happen on here, more like xD

Maybe learn to ban those who are respected too. The rules are the rules, and there's a serious fucking bias that's coming across as Smiley Culture and Toinho often point out.

If I called Ruck a cretin I would have been suspended. Guarantee it. Don't even try to sugarcoat it. I presented my facts and you are still choosing to have a laugh.

3 minutes ago, Mpache said:

Maybe learn to ban those who are respected too. The rules are the rules, and there's a serious fucking bias that's coming across as Smiley Culture and Toinho often point out.

If I called Ruck a cretin I would have been suspended. Guarantee it. Don't even try to sugarcoat it. I presented my facts and you are still choosing to have a laugh.

At least I wouldn't had asked for you to be banned, as I'm absolutely not sensitive. Contrary I'D even requested you to be unbanned.

Just now, Mpache said:

That’s a load of bollocks.

If anything, I don’t really like being “word police” unless it’s something overtly racist. And I’m just one mod in a staff with multiple mods, so it’s not like “my word goes or anything.”

Nobody batted an eyelid when you made ageist comments and nobody thought you were being called deformed either. So maybe don’t try playing the victim card.

That’s a load of bollocks.

If anything, I don’t really like being “word police” unless it’s something overtly racist. And I’m just one mod in a staff with multiple mods, so it’s not like “my word goes or anything.”

Nobody batted an eyelid when you made ageist comments and nobody thought you were being called deformed either. So maybe don’t try playing the victim card.

I'm not xD

I'll drop the whole banning thing, I am just letting you know it gives a VERY bad look for the forum when members like Marc, despite how much of a cunt he was, used the same word Ruck did and got torn apart for it, but Ruck uses it and it's totally OK. Especially because it's to one of the lesser popular members like myself. Not playing the victim, just telling the truth.

I have used those words in the past. That's the key words. THE PAST. Things have changed for me a lot, and you have no idea what has gone in my life these past 2 years which have made me reflect and want a change.

All I said is I don't rate Boateng, said take my opinion with a grain of salt and still got told I'm a cretin, talking out of my arse, and then got told I'm biased, the car crash thread was brought up, etc etc. I have literally done nothing wrong and even tried to take credit off my own opinion. 

Racism in my opinion is as bad as using the word retarted or being sexist. It's not just race that needs to be equal, it's everyone. As an autistic person I hate being reminded of my disability and prefer to be treated like a normal person, but I also acknowledge for some that isn't possible.

• Subscriber

I learned long ago to stop responding to your baiting bullshit about Boateng being average. Its your mountain to die on (much like Vidal) and so have at it, but when several people (regular bundesliga and germany watchers) call you out on it you cant go hide in a corner and claim your being bullied. You spew it like its fact and anyone that disagrees with you is a moron, you dont debate and if thats your attitude you need to grow far thicker skin then this. I would figure you would have matured over the years but some people never do. 

Just now, Viva la FCB said:

I learned long ago to stop responding to your baiting bullshit about Boateng being average. Its your mountain to die on and so have at it, but when several people (regular bundesliga and germany watchers) call you out on it you cant go hide in a corner and claim your being bullied. You spew it like its fact and anyone that disagrees with you is a moron, you dont debate and if thats your attitude you need to grow far thicker skin then this. I would figure you would have matured over the years but some people never do. 

Alright dude, I literally said to take my opinion with a grain of salt and still got attacked for it.

Didn't call anyone a moron here, I was called a "cretin" instead. So maybe it's not me who needs help? :34_rolling_eyes:

34 minutes ago, Mpache said:

I'm not xD

I'll drop the whole banning thing, I am just letting you know it gives a VERY bad look for the forum when members like Marc, despite how much of a cunt he was, used the same word Ruck did and got torn apart for it, but Ruck uses it and it's totally OK. Especially because it's to one of the lesser popular members like myself. Not playing the victim, just telling the truth.

I have used those words in the past. That's the key words. THE PAST. Things have changed for me a lot, and you have no idea what has gone in my life these past 2 years which have made me reflect and want a change.

All I said is I don't rate Boateng, said take my opinion with a grain of salt and still got told I'm a cretin, talking out of my arse, and then got told I'm biased, the car crash thread was brought up, etc etc. I have literally done nothing wrong and even tried to take credit off my own opinion. 

Racism in my opinion is as bad as using the word retarted or being sexist. It's not just race that needs to be equal, it's everyone. As an autistic person I hate being reminded of my disability and prefer to be treated like a normal person, but I also acknowledge for some that isn't possible.

Boateng is not the player he was these days, most will agree with that(his pace was a huge asset in the past, but he is not so fast these days). But what really got me was when you claimed that Upamecano was only good in the Bundesliga, when last season he was awesome for RB Leipzig on their route to the Champions League semi finals. You honestly couldn't have watched most of RB Leipzig's matches in Europe last season.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived