03/01/2021 - Newcastle 1-2 Leicester
01/01/2020 - Newcastle 0-3 Leicester
29/09/2019 - Leicester 5-0 Newcastle

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Stan said:

How the hell has Saint-Maximin missed 

Leicester City are riding their luck right now in these early minutes, that's twice that Newcastle have created very dangerous chances. If Leicester City want to remain in the top 4, this is a must win game really.

1 minute ago, Michael said:

WTF is wrong with the Foxes, it looks like they are really missing Evan's presence at the back.

Surprised really, I was under the illusion they play with three at the back because he hasn't got the legs to play in a two any more.

Soyuncu has looked like an absolute carthorse. 

That said, Newcastle have been rrally threatening, it wouldn't be daft to say it should be 3, maybe 4 but for Schmeichel. It does make you laugh to see them play like this when you see some of the performances from earlier in the season with the same personnel.

One thing Leicester have lacked for me is the threat they normally get from Castagne on the right. He looks to be playing deeper and we've not seen anything from Ricardo in front of him.

• Administrator

Seriously worrying how we've not looked at the races today. So sloppy, lazy, weak. 

Ndidi, Soyuncu, Youri, Maddison all look off the pace. 

Newcastle have done well. High press or get us on the counter. They're employing their tactics well. 

• Subscriber

Utterly laughable.

The Evans injury was the start of this, I'm not completely keen on the back three anyway but when you take out the one organiser it's inevitable a shitshow follows. I don't think we've played well lately anyway really bar the WBA game. A back three of Fofana, Soyuncu and Castagne is a recipe for disaster. Soyuncu's having a fucking mare.

We have to change something. When we're bad we're chronic.

14 minutes ago, Dan said:

Utterly laughable.

The Evans injury was the start of this, I'm not completely keen on the back three anyway but when you take out the one organiser it's inevitable a shitshow follows. I don't think we've played well lately anyway really bar the WBA game. A back three of Fofana, Soyuncu and Castagne is a recipe for disaster. Soyuncu's having a fucking mare.

We have to change something. When we're bad we're chronic.

as a liverpool fan i feel your pain. 

Archived