talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Manchester City Discussion

football forum

8 hours ago, Cicero said:

Concrete talks with Kovacic according to Romano 

We worried about Jude needing surgery so trying to get a reduced fee from Dortmund but depends how bad his legs are. next is Kimmich which we are trying to swap for Cancelo. Gundogan might also stay causing a problem for incoming mids. Kovacic is being looked at but right down our wish list so if we end up with him Gundo must be staying. ...don't know why we don't just go straight for Mac Allister

Edited by Happy Blue

City have held talks with Gvardiol, Laporte must be leaving. don't think he get's in our first 11 though the way Ake is playing, maybe come in for Akanji who's been a great signing also

CB:- Dias, Stones, Ake, Gvardiol, Akanji

RB:- Flash, Stones, Akanji, Lewis

LB:- Ake, Gvardiol, Akanji, Cancelo, Gomez

Edited by Happy Blue

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Happy Blue said:

@Devil:ph34r: ...200,000+ in a tropical thunderstorm, closing in on your 13 premier leagues & CL's ;)

Did the rest stay home because of the storm?

200k my arse I've got photos that show it was less than 400 metres of Deansgate crowded but I can't post it.

I was in Manchester for our treble parade, from Piccadilly to Deansgate is was packed.

Edited by Devil

Just now, Devil said:

Did the rest stay home because or the storm?

200k my arse I've got photos that show it was less than 400 metres of Deansgate crowded but I can't post it.

I was in Manchester for our treble parade, from Piccadilly to Deansgate is was packed.

Confirmed 200k mate by multiple papers, tv stations etc, unlucky R Kid, Manchester's blue :hh:

16 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

Confirmed 200k mate by multiple papers, tv stations etc, unlucky R Kid, Manchester's blue :hh:

200k isn't even a lot you bloody fool. We get nearly half that amount in our stadium every week.

Look up the numbers from 1999 and compare.

If anyone wants to post this photo I can exchange it on Discord.

35 minutes ago, Devil said:

200k isn't even a lot you bloody fool. We get nearly half that amount in our stadium every week.

Look up the numbers from 1999 and compare.

If anyone wants to post this photo I can exchange it on Discord.

But day trippers don't count so you only have 20k real fans max to our 12million or so real supporters B|

56 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

But day trippers don't count so you only have 20k real fans max to our 12million or so real supporters B|

How old are you mate?

You're so bloody childish it's pathetic.

Pleased for @Happy Blue

Great achievement really... I know people bang on about the money and yes it could get a bit boring if they keep it up over the next 5 years but you need a lot of things to go right for you to have a season like they have had and it's not just about the money, it helps sure but money alone is not enough.. You need the right Manager, the right players and a slice of good fortune to go with it.. 

Leicester were a great example of how you could win against the odds without millions being spent... Chelsea this season are a great example of how you can spend millions and still finish 12th... 

2 hours ago, Bluewolf said:

Pleased for @Happy Blue

Great achievement really... I know people bang on about the money and yes it could get a bit boring if they keep it up over the next 5 years but you need a lot of things to go right for you to have a season like they have had and it's not just about the money, it helps sure but money alone is not enough.. You need the right Manager, the right players and a slice of good fortune to go with it.. 

Leicester were a great example of how you could win against the odds without millions being spent... Chelsea this season are a great example of how you can spend millions and still finish 12th... 

Thanks mate. we started bad and had a rocky patch but found form at the right time but Arsenal's implosion was what made this possible :ph34r: 

• Subscriber
2 hours ago, Happy Blue said:

Thanks mate. we started bad and had a rocky patch but found form at the right time but Arsenal's implosion was what made this possible :ph34r: 

What’s the next big challenge for Pep? Score a goal at Tottenham Hotspur stadium?

12 hours ago, Happy Blue said:

Potential players leaving:- Bernardo, Gundogan, Laporte, Mahrez, Cancelo, Gomez, Phillips  ...we could be in for a big summer

will be an interesting summer.

bernardo at least could get 75-80 million but not sure he would want to go to PSG now.

6 hours ago, Pep Talk said:

will be an interesting summer.

bernardo at least could get 75-80 million but not sure he would want to go to PSG now.

It's a life style thing with him, he doesn't like the English weather and wanted to move for years, he's won everything now so he might go for it and we get a good fee from them for him

@Stan Al Ahli have made a big money offer for Mahrez

Other news

Kovacic:- everything's agreed

Gvardiol:- advanced

Rice/Phillips:- swap deal possibly 

Gundogan/Bernardo/Laporte/Walker/Palmer:- exploring options

Edited by Happy Blue