talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

FM22

football forum

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

finished 3rd first season then my DoF goes and signs Araujo from Barce for 70m.

was rather free flowing with ASM and Malcolm on the wings, while Jacob Murphy and Jemaal Lewis were great back ups, particularly Murphy with 7 goals and 9 assists.   ASM 7 goals and 19 assists and Malcolm 9 goals and 15 assists helped steam roll games.   

callum Wilson finished with 27 goals, Solanke with 16 goals and Joelinton 8 goals.

got a lot of players to try flog, way yo many CM options

Ended up going back to my Barnsley save. Did four seasons and raised a lot money in player sales but finished 8th, 9th, 10th and 7th. The board and fans got frustrated that we couldn't crash the playoffs so with that I was off.

I did a notice a lot of players I recruited were from Forest Green so I'll probably start a save with them today to see if the potential of the club is as good as it was with MK Don's.

To many wonderkids, the game seems to be overdone with generational talents and they need to copy out of the park baseball where the degree of variance in prospects is wider,  the chance of getting a generational talent is low. 

The money is also stupid,  and reflects the sad nature of football that is destined to end up in massive economy collapses. 

• Administrator
14 hours ago, Dan said:

Peruvian Brian is in the game now as a scout. I kid you not.

6 hours ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

Pic or it didn't happen. :ph34r:

Just tried to search for him. No results.

• Subscriber

His stats are actually quite good. Decent knowledge and a very young age so would be likely to develop. I make him the second person on here following Storts to get on the game.

• Subscriber

Only played 3 games since my last post but we're in second now - hoping we can hold on to an automatic but wouldn't mind the play offs. We've outdone the expectation of relegation so!

image.png

• Administrator

Managed to get Norwich promoted and now staving off relegation for now. Currently 17th in a battle with Leeds, Villa, Southampton and Burnley. 

Managed to get a lot of youngsters from South America on the cheap and they seem to be doing the job for now - Kaio Jorge being one of them but doubt he'll be good enough to build on wanting to do better than just avoid relegation. 

• Subscriber

We've done it! Defied all expectations and got promoted into League One the season after promotion from the National League. Was a tough run in but delighted to have finished 2nd and to have avoided having to go through play-offs! 

Going to be a tough one in League One as the majority are from the National League days still and it's a big step up from League Two to League One!

• The topic was pinned
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived