talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

F1 2021 - Brazilian GP - 12-14th November 2021

football forum

• Subscriber
54 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Imagine if Mercedes really accuse Max of tampering with their rear wing. xD

He should consider changing careers and take part in the World's Strongest Man in that case 😂

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Ought to make the sprint more interesting at least. Probably just watch the whole thing on board with Hamilton 🤣. How high can he get? I'd say the lower reaches of the top ten. Then there's a five place grid penalty to serve on Sunday so he'll be fighting back from around 12th. I see no reason why he can't get back up to 4th in the Grand Prix and then 3rd if Bottas is the car in front.

Can't take things for granted from Max's side either though. Bottas will be a threat at the start and he could do with Perez getting P2 in the sprint and protecting him at the start on Sunday.

If Lewis can pull this championship out from here then it's surely his best one. I maintain that he's lost more points from mistakes than Max, and Max has lost more points through bad luck, but it would only be the second time he'd won the title in the car that was second best on balance, the first one being 2008, and Max is a lot stronger than Felipe Massa.

• Administrator
1 minute ago, RandoEFC said:

Ought to make the sprint more interesting at least. Probably just watch the whole thing on board with Hamilton 🤣. How high can he get? I'd say the lower reaches of the top ten. Then there's a five place grid penalty to serve on Sunday so he'll be fighting back from around 12th. I see no reason why he can't get back up to 4th in the Grand Prix and then 3rd if Bottas is the car in front.

Can't take things for granted from Max's side either though. Bottas will be a threat at the start and he could do with Perez getting P2 in the sprint and protecting him at the start on Sunday.

If Lewis can pull this championship out from here then it's surely his best one. I maintain that he's lost more points from mistakes than Max, and Max has lost more points through bad luck, but it would only be the second time he'd won the title in the car that was second best on balance, the first one being 2008, and Max is a lot stronger than Felipe Massa.

I can't see Lewis winning from here at all. Even before this faux drama in the last 24 hours. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived