F1 2021 - Brazilian GP - 12-14th November 2021

football forum

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
13 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Spectacular. Nobody expected that. 

Max took absolutely no risks there. But what a race from Carlos! P3! Expected more from Perez though. 

What was Perez doing? He kept making that half move into turn 1 which cost him a chance into turn 4. Sainz was really struggling on those tyres as well, should have got it done.

So much for Lewis will ride on Bottas not getting taken by Max at the start. If Perez is 3rd or 4th, his job will be to hold Lewis up. I fear if Max takes Bottas at the start he'll walk it unless we have SC'S to mix it up.

Will anyone be hard at the start? Or will they all opt for mediums or soft?

• Subscriber
3 hours ago, MUFC said:

So much for Lewis will ride on Bottas not getting taken by Max at the start. If Perez is 3rd or 4th, his job will be to hold Lewis up. I fear if Max takes Bottas at the start he'll walk it unless we have SC'S to mix it up.

Will anyone be hard at the start? Or will they all opt for mediums or soft?

You, probably...

• Subscriber

Max is starting 2nd and probably has better race pace than Bottas. He should win the race with his grid advantage over Hamilton but if there's a mid race safety car or something that allows Hamilton to close up when he's got up to 3rd or 4th it's game on.

To be honest I expect Max to win and Lewis to get up to 2nd. That would leave Verstappen with a big enough gap that he could afford to finish 2nd behind Hamilton in the remaining three races and be the champion. Red Bull getting the "away win" in the US Grand Prix felt potentially decisive at the time.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived